Finvasia

Finvasia

Why finvasia require 100% fund for trading in Banking Stocks, even for intraday?
Hi aroonsankar,
Can you please share more details about your query? We provide up to 10X for Category A scripts. We have recently uploaded a new section under Calculators – Margin Calculator – Equity. Kindly visit this section to see the limits available for Equity stocks for intraday trading. Thanks !

Hi aroonsankar,
Can you please share more details about your query? We provide up to 10X for Category A scripts. We have recently uploaded a new section under Calculators – Margin Calculator – Equity. Kindly visit this section to see the limits available for Equity stocks for intraday trading. Thanks !
Eg : To trade in PNB in intraday, Finvasia requires 100% fund (1X). Even for SBI, intraday exposure you provide is only 2X.

Infooo

In Scalpert if you can show the Index atleast NIFTY and SENSEX on the top .. would be good... Otherwise Scalpert is good and I loved the technical analysis and charts it can show up

Finvasia

Dear Finvasia ,

The Profit/Loss showed at
dashboard
https://login.finvasia.com/Tradings/dashboard isit with tax ?
Question is where do i see P/L with tax Report ?
Main question is where do i generate proper P/L with stt and tax report so at end of year i can give it to my Charted Accountant.
Hi OneThatGotAway, The required detailed report shall be available under "Manage Account – Tax Report" on the completion of financial Year. Thanks

Finvasia

In Scalpert if you can show the Index atleast NIFTY and SENSEX on the top .. would be good... Otherwise Scalpert is good and I loved the technical analysis and charts it can show up
Hi Infooo, Thank you for your kind words. We are working on adding indices to the platform. Thanks !!

Raju

Finvasia ....do you have any plans to start a Bitcoin Real Time Trading Platform ?