Finvasia

cloudTrader

Hi Newbie! Leverage option is a new feature, where investors can avail additional limits up to 5 X in MIS at a very nominal charge. The charges are only applicable on days when the service is availed and it can be conveniently deactivated when not required. Thanks!!
Will this leverage facility be applicable to Option Writing as well ?

Hi Newbie! Leverage option is a new feature, where investors can avail additional limits up to 5 X in MIS at a very nominal charge. The charges are only applicable on days when the service is availed and it can be conveniently deactivated when not required. Thanks!!
Please provide more details and charges etc.
Thanks

Its about 18% per annum I guess
Thanks bhai.
18% seems quite reasonable.

But still some more details are required.
- How to activate/deactivate this facility (process)
- But as the facility is available for MIS trades only, it should be auto deactivated
- How much balance a trader should have in his account to activate this facility.

etc etc.

Raj232

Open Source Web trader

We plan on launching an open source web trader that traders can manipulate using API’s to build platforms that can be completely customized by a trader to fit his specific needs. This web trader will have widgets and apps, just like the ones you have on your android phone, so a user can customize his trading to his needs and not be constrained to the “One Size Fit All” type of trading terminals.
@Finvasia : You have mentioned over 1 year ago about developing an "Open-Source" web trader that traders can manipulate using API’s to build platform.

Could you please share any updates on that as there are many traders who would be interested.

Personal Loan interest rate is 10.99% p.a. Will this be charges only for the traded period for the traded amount or will it be charged for the full amount and period ... any idea ??
Nahi bhai
I myself is looking for more details from Finvasia. My quoted post was in response to a post by Trump ji.

Finvasia

Dear Finvasia, You have posted in your original page:

Open Source Web trader

We plan on launching an open source web trader that traders can manipulate using API’s to build platforms that can be completely customized by a trader to fit his specific needs. This web trader will have widgets and apps, just like the ones you have on your android phone, so a user can customize his trading to his needs and not be constrained to the “One Size Fit All” type of trading terminals.

Kindly post about any update on this yet or expected timeline ? Thanks in advance.

@Finvasia : You have mentioned over 1 year ago about developing an "Open-Source" web trader that traders can manipulate using API’s to build platform.

Could you please share any updates on that as there are many traders who would be interested.
Hi Raj232, we are working on this and shall get back to you in due course of time. Thanks

Finvasia

Hey Finvasia, so ultimately I dumped Nirmalbang, wisdom capital ICICI direct .. to join you this week. High volume trades , high frequency trades .. I wanted to use it took Scalpert.. wondering can I have both Scalpert and Now as my free software provides by you
Hi Infooo, Welcome to Finvasia. You cannot enable Now & Scalpert simultaneously. However, you can use NOW for trading and keep ScalperT as View only. Please raise a ticket if interested. Thanks