Forex Challenge - $2000 every month!!!

linkon7

hi,

Can you please post your live trading statements for proof? If you are trading with MT4 then you can easily generate the statements.

Regards,
Winsome.
Why do u need proof..?

He is not trying to sell us something. Our ideal response should be to learn something if possible. I am not interested in the profit generated EOD by him. Thats his academical interest and doesnt concern me. My objective is to learn from the trade's chart he posted here.

WW is interesting and if i get a chance to learn something new about that here, i am happy. Why make it personal...?

trader.trends

hi,

Can you please post your live trading statements for proof? If you are trading with MT4 then you can easily generate the statements.

Regards,
Winsome.
It is gross to ask for trading statements. He is outlining a strategy, if you have doubts about that ask, he is not asking you to trade his ideas and he is not asking for a share of profit/loss if you trade his strategy.

hi,

Regards,
Winsome.
Hello Winsome,
First of all whether to display the statement or not is a personal choice of individual. Its fine , you can ask him But finally its traders wish whether to display it or not.
Secondly as you can see in first post he has posted his account statement which shows his profits and also the broker which is oanda .

Hi

It is still legal to ask for that !

In earlier times ( six years ago ) I have been cheated about that many times and I lost HUGE money because of that.

If anybody is a serious teacher he has to prove what he shows. There are different ways to that. Only showing a chart with some entries and exits is not enough.

We all can show charts and explain the whole history of human beings.

Why ? Most of the charts which are showed here in this forum are from the past.

I mean, and please do not be angry with me, here in this forum are many threads about chart tecnics and other things.

In most of this threads, the posters tell how successful they are and how much money they made with that pattern or that indicator.

Today I see a chart from this market and in the next post I see a chart from a different time frame in a different market and the next day all again in a different way and every trade made in all this different time frames and markets are so successful. Sorry to say, RUBBISH.

If these posters would say, it is only a teaching example which I found there and there, but in reality I do not have a clu how to trade this pattern and I never did it, they would have much more respect from them.

There are only little posts, which give you an idea in advance, where markets could go. And that is why we go in a trade. It is not interesting to make a trade when every thing already happened. Then we already to late with SOME strategies.

We trade, because we want to make money and we all think we are right in the direction we trade.

So. give prove, AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, of what you like to teach, and then we are all happy and even maybe more successful traders.

I am not angry with some one which shows just an example and id may worded or not.

I get angry about the fellows, which only want to show, but never can prove in any way, what they do so cheating successfully.

Take care

DanPickUp
Hello Danpickup,
Yes its legal to ask and its also legal for trader to do as per his wish of whether to demonstrate or not..
I just had a quick view at your posts on traderji . Sir, if you dont mind would i ask you whether you are trading live? what markets do you trade? stocks , options, forex , commodities ,indices? Whats your success rate like? Whats your holy grail {YOU HAVE A THREAD ON THAT STARTED I GUESS;) }?

It seems you are not from India?
well its absolutely fine if you dont want to answer ..
Sorry for bothering you with this..
Just curious to know...
Regards
Pipshower

findvikas

Guys... Guys... Guys...
Chill... let's take this conversation to this "dedicated thread"... and I would appreciate if and mod can delete these posts and appreciate if you all can just focus on the title of the thread.. if you have any doubts please come to this thread... deal?

http://www.traderji.com/general-chit-chat/38156-ask-findvikas-show-his-ledger.html

Thanks to those who supported me, but special thanks to those who did not... as what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.. and I am feeling strong already :)

Last edited: