Forex Challenge - $2000 every month!!!

DanPickUp

Guys... Guys... Guys...
Chill... let's take this conversation to this "dedicated thread"... and I would appreciate if and mod can delete these posts and appreciate if you all can just focus on the title of the thread.. if you have any doubts please come to this thread... deal?

http://www.traderji.com/general-chit-chat/38156-ask-findvikas-show-his-ledger.html
Hy findvikas

Do not worry, we are all here and what was discussed was done in a friendly, nice and informative way. It is part of trading, beside following your post in this nice thread.

DanPickUp

linkon7

In this world there is lots and lots of strategies guys... Its not our life's purpose is to learn and try all of them till our life ends. If some one is teaching a good strategy he is supposed to post his winning trades for supportive purpose. In that way he is helping the other traders.Or else its simply a Pseudo strategy which wont/may work in real time. And also it is waste of time and MONEY for other traders. We should not guide or put some blind strategy in forum. It will mislead the other traders. After all we learn here not to pass our time, BUT TO MAKE SOME LITTLE MONEY. I have not forced findVikas to post his statement. I have made my polite and humble request!! Its all up to him & i appreciate his efforts a lot towards this post...:cool:

Last edited:

yasirdxb

I dont think anybody is going to profit from vikas publishing his trading records.

And I wonder if it is of any use him posting some charts with perfect fitting lines after everything is over.

I would love to see him posting real time trades and the reasons or the charts why he took those trades.let us see some action!

Yasir.

linkon7

In this world there is lots and lots of strategies guys... Its not our life purpose is to learn and try all of them till our life ends. If some one is teaching a good strategy he is supposed to post his winning trades for supportive purpose. In that way he is helping the other traders.Or else its simply a Pseudo strategy which wont/may work in real time. And also it is waste of time and MONEY for other traders. We should not guide or put some blind strategy in forum. It will mislead the other traders. After all we learn here not to pass our time, BUT TO MAKE SOME LITTLE MONEY. I have not forced findVikas to post his statement. I have made my polite and humble request!! Its all up to him & i appreciate his efforts a lot towards this post...:cool:
You are again approaching it from the wrong end. If a trader is very successful, he wont share anything in a open forum. Why should he waste his time and energy by giving away his secrets for free when can he make a very decent amount mentoring wannabe traders and charge them an exorbitant fees.

people with advanced level of understanding will share their methods in a open forum only till they get some food for thought. The day they feel they are not getting back anything in return, they'll move to other more advanced forums and continue their discussions there.

I doubt anyone's intention is to shepherd a herd of sheep. That too for free out of goodness from the heart...

findvikas

I dont think anybody is going to profit from vikas publishing his trading records.

And I wonder if it is of any use him posting some charts with perfect fitting lines after everything is over.

I would love to see him posting real time trades and the reasons or the charts why he took those trades.let us see some action!

Yasir.

I am not getting paid for posting anything here or anywhere. I am here to share what trade I did and why I did... I am not giving any calls brother... not in this thread atleast.

hi,

Can you please post your live trading statements for proof? If you are trading with MT4 then you can easily generate the statements.

Regards,
Winsome.
Jerine... sorry to hear about your big losses in FX, I could not add you as I did not go online at yahoo but that does not mean that I should keep posting my ledger again and again.

You asking about live statement? I can give you proof of 'prediction' 24 hours in advance...

http://www.traderji.com/day-trading/36303-bulls-bears-lion-46.html#post410303

I cannot share the link to my blog here but if you google for 'vikas verma forex' you should get first link to my blog where everything I had said was in advance... I got others job to do as well and trading is just one of my passion... not yet a profession.

I would appreciate if you all can just read this thread for fun... this is my challenge to myself and not with anyone else in this world

Last edited:
Hi vikas,

I am admitting my losses frankly. But there are people who have blown up their accounts, wont admit it and they will keep on simply posting expert advices / strategies. I wish you are NOT one among them.:thumb:

FYI - I am stopping now to make further conversation about your live statements, since this thread is moving away from what it is intended to be.

Cheers,
Winsome.