Forex Challenge - $2000 every month!!!

findvikas

Short Gold again. Go long Aud/usd the same dollar amount. comeback on saturday. there'll be a nice profit!

believe me:).
Thanks for advice.. but I would long gold if I had to but not trading anymore until next week. I will be traveling to hometown for some family matters.

:)

findvikas

Hi

The question is : How do you set your stop loss ?

What kind of criteria are used, to set the levels.

Regards and good break

DanPickUp
Dan,

That was a wave setup... I enter once point 5 is made and price return back out of sweetzone... just as the price enter back in channel I put a buy/sell order and the latest pivot high/low as my stop or 5% if the pivot is too far.

Although it went down after hitting my stop and went as much as 1116 but that's Ok.

I will be trading FX once again later next week, as I am hoping. See ya till then.

findvikas

and finally it did came back to my expected levels... :) 1112.58 being the low for now... hopefully a come back will come in another hour or so... expecting a new high for the day and a positive close.... I am looking for 1128 as new high of the day... lets see...

findvikas

This setup is tempting me to make one trade atleast...

NZDUSD Long looks good to me... thinking of putting one order.

So lets see what happened with NZDUSD... just after couple of hours it hit the target... over 100+ pips in a matter of 8 hours...

BUT... did I trade that ? NO, as I had to catch the flight and I won't be trading for the entire March as well.. maybe half of April as well.. I will be on/off on forum.