fraudulant trades seen in my terminal--solutions pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
My track record shows,I have traded just 2 options from April--Dec2005.
I usually trade in futures.
In this fraud my loss is about 37 lakhs..

mojac said:
hi,
My track record shows,I have traded just 2 options from April--Dec2005.
I usually trade in futures.
In this fraud my loss is about 37 lakhs..
Hi Mojac,
sorry to hear that u have been cheated but i see you have not mentioned who is the broker you are dealing with can we all know which company is this you are dealing so that other investors can also make judgement about such brokers in future so that they dont fall inthe trap......pls name the broker you are dealing with.

regards,
Rahul

Rao

Dear Mojac
Please check this site for grivenances

Government of India has a online Grievance forum at "http://darpg-grievance.nic.in/ ".

I heard this works fast & u will get response.

--- rao.

Guys, the best way is a sure shot way.

Write a letter(email) to this particular brokerage with cc to all the newspapers in mumbai and lo you will see the result. Mind it this has to be a genuine case otherwise the brokerage may sue you. If the fault lies with the Brokerage then your matter will be processed very very fast. If one letter does not get the result send more emails but always with a copy to all the newspars. I got result when I did it concerning an IPO refund I did not receive.

mojac said:
dear traderji,
I have a diet odin terminal at home.
I am an active trader in futures till Dec5,2005.
After Dec5,2006 I could not login to my terminal because of password problems. on Dec7,2006 evening it got solved & when I logged in,i saw
huge qty of Tisco 460PA sold in my account(Pls note that the spot price of tisco at that time was rs350/-)
These 460 PA were sold for mere 10ps,55ps & Rs 33.10.
Total put options sold were 49 lots.
I had a margin of Rs288424/-
i got the Ip addresses from my broker's server.
My IP starts from 220.226 & the IP logged in at the time of these trades were different,ie starting from 220.224.
This IP is found out to be from Mumbai.
Even though my broker know this ,they simply doesn't give back my ledger balance of Rs288424.They have blocked my money & account.
For the last 4 months I havent able to trade.
I have given complaint to NSE,SEBI etc but nobody responded positively.
I dont know what to do now. Pls advise me so that I can get my margin money back.
I also want to know how many options can be sold with a margin of 288424.
Pls guide me .I want a solution .Urgent.

mojac
Hi mojac,

Is your problem solved?

If not.. give me your contact details... phone number and e-mail.. I have some friends in the media.. will try to put this across to them.

If you do not want to post ur contact details in a public forum like this.. u can send me the same by pm.

Do let me know.

Regards,
Srikanth

Dear all,
If some fraudulent trades happen in a person's terminal provided by a broker(at home)who is responsible?? If all documents supports that ,that particular person is innocent then who is responsible? Even after every investigation (including Police investigation) who is responsible ?
If the IP address of the client &the IP address logged in at the time of the fraudulant trades is different then who is responsible?
If that client has no relationship with the owner of that particular IP address
recorded at the time of the fraudulent trades then who is responsible?
All Ip address logged in has been recorded at the broker's server.
Even after complaining to the broker,NSE,SEBI etc nothing has happened.
Over 6 months elapsed.My margin money (nearly 3 lacs)has been blocked.I dont think I'll get this back.
If this happened to me then this could happen to anybody having trading terminal at home in future..

Mohan

Last edited:
Mohan - While I feel sorry to hear your loss, why are you not giving the name of the brokerage? If they are at wrong, it would'nt hurt your case in putting their name here. This would help people from not dealing with that broker again isn't it? If you give the broker name, maybe others dealing with this broker might come back with their own problems and how they solved it or an intellegent way to catch them by the little hairs?

Alternatively if this is a thread started to see how many responses you get then I am sorry you are touching the wrong side..

Regards
Satish

Status
Not open for further replies.