fraudulant trades seen in my terminal--solutions pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Indiabulls- Dismal Pathetic Practices

rajneesh_mailbox said:
well , i am suffering from same problem. any body , seniors, plz hlp us to deal matter accordingly.
rajneeh
Can you please write about the problem in detail alongwith the name of the broker?

Best Regards,
--Ashish

Send Rs.10 Money order to shri Damodaran asking him to clarify as a chairperson of Sebi about your compliant status under Right for Information Act 2005

Mr mojac,
give the name of the brokerage ........
its a open challenge to you,
if u cannot give, please dont waste time,.
i have read all of ur messages, i think u r lying and wasting time.......
Dont play hide and seek.
Name the broker........
we r very eager to hear it....
Seenuvasan

mojac wasting time .........
Beware.......
Avoid this fellow's messages.......if he does not name the brokerage involved.
listed broekrage list......
1. icici direct
indiabulls
indiainfoline
kotak securties
networth
geojit.
hdfc sec.
idbi paisa builder
religare.
and so on..........
Which one or you refering.......
please open your secret..........
we r very eager to hear........

Mojac,
If u are writing an option than u need to got a futures span margin for it. As in ur case the span margin for tisco in those days might be more than 60000 rs. How is it possible to sell 49 lots in a margin money of 288424. Its impossible from ur terminal.
The only possibility is ur broker might have deliberately or by mistake sold those puts.

Regards
Adeep

adeep , dont take this case too seriously... i exchanged many pvt mails with Mojac, to try to get to the bottom of his case, but got nowhere

Anyway, to give him benefit of doubt, I hope for his sake he has got his case resolved

Mojac... r u there?

AGILENT

Dear Mr Agilent,
I have explained my case to u in every possible manner.You people thought I was just wasting ur precious time.even after my repeated explanations u couldnt suggest even one solution.then how could you tell that my case is
resolved.Somebody asked to name the broker.If I name the broker,will there be any solution? dont know..So even after reading the full case,Only the broker name was required and not a solution or suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.