Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crude Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Re: Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crudeoil

Amarnath,
Pertaining to this 'Mortgage' thing my intuation says Gold likely to go up,have no idea in Metals,your valued judgement is solicited.

Asish

kkseal

And i would like Mr Amarnath's technical views on crude oil. Is it likely to come down further?

Regards,
Kalyan.

A

amarnath

Amarnath,
Pertaining to this 'Mortgage' thing my intuation says Gold likely to go up,have no idea in Metals,your valued judgement is solicited.

Asish
But technical points south ;) and brk of swing support below 647 might trigger massive sell off and silver looks more bearish in technical sphere caution advised to bulls and to make good catch wait for brk out rather than to be 1st at boat this time :d

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
A

amarnath

And i would like Mr Amarnath's technical views on crude oil. Is it likely to come down further?

Regards,
Kalyan.
Yes likely but strong support expected @ 69.40 < > 66 zone for swing positions and short term technical take a look at chart i attached here ;)

Attachments

U

uasish

Amarnath,
Thanks for your views on Gold,suddenly Rupee seems Strong ,with your Forex experience can you through some Light,have zero knowledge on Forex.

Asish

A

amarnath

Amarnath,
Thanks for your views on Gold,suddenly Rupee seems Strong ,with your Forex experience can you through some Light,have zero knowledge on Forex.

Asish
Yes $ Index face a mild technical resist

Attachments

A

amarnath

But technical points south ;) and brk of swing support below 647 might trigger massive sell off and silver looks more bearish in technical sphere caution advised to bulls and to make good catch wait for brk out rather than to be 1st at boat this time :d

i hope some bulls are not slaughtered from this early warning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.