Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crude Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkseal

Re: Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crudeoil

Yes likely but strong support expected @ 69.40 < > 66 zone for swing positions and short term technical take a look at chart i attached here ;)
Thanks Mr Amarnath. Yes, 66 is the lowest i can percieve as of now.

Regards,
Kalyan.

A

amarnath

Thanks Mr Amarnath. Yes, 66 is the lowest i can percieve as of now.

Regards,
Kalyan.
Dear kkseal,

Do you trade Dowjones , Nasdaq S&P 500 and Daxi or only Indian equities and commodities alone?:)

A

amarnath

Hi all,

After long time gold recovered from sideways and consalidating zone to some wat trendy picture the current move behind this appreciation is yen based triggers rather than a direct USD effects in place and technically a bull trigger above 683 can maintain trial stp for higher trgt at 704 , 728 and 734 above which is free room for bulls to shoot down bears ;)

ps : But remain cautious not with not too high bullishness sentiment as yen carry trades if reverse even trend reversal in place from above resist zone likely

Last edited by a moderator:
A

amarnath

Yes likely but strong support expected @ 69.40 < > 66 zone for swing positions and short term technical take a look at chart i attached here ;)
And its time now to books 50 % of swing profit in crude longs :)

A

amarnath

Hi all,

After long time gold recovered from sideways and consalidating zone to some wat trendy picture the current move behind this appreciation is yen based triggers rather than a direct USD effects in place and technically a bull trigger above 683 can maintain trial stp for higher trgt at 704 , 728 and 734 above which is free room for bulls to shoot down bears ;)

ps : But remain cautious not with not too high bullishness sentiment as yen carry trades if reverse even trend reversal in place from above resist zone likely
Swing targets of gold at 734 met book swing longs and wait for pull back or wait and short at higher after candle confirmations on daily or 4 hr chart if evident ;)

Dear Traderji,

Thanks for such a quick response for a fellow members complaints :) .I too agree to certain extent to BullionTrader and Arun but i as forums imo are lest help for real time calls for quick scale in and scale out . If some ppls like to help they are always invited to make repost of signal here as quick as possible here which i cant do as i have full time trading job
hi
any body have tips on gold silver& copper i have to very impres to Mr.Amarnath Calls sucess rate 50 to 65 %

A

amarnath

Hi all,

Sell window now on comex oct gold now at 739 < > 747 stop above 759 and T open , attempt this trade only if you catched swing up and made exit at 704 < > 734 zone ;)

A

amarnath

And its time now to books 50 % of swing profit in crude longs :)

82.85 < > 83.90 2nd exit window open now to exit long crude and wait for reversal window for confirmation soon ;)

Hi, can anybody tell me where i can get intraday charts anf eod charts for commodity on NCDEX

Status
Not open for further replies.