Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crude Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amarnath

Re: Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crudeoil

Hi all,

Sell window now on comex oct gold now at 739 < > 747 stop above 759 and T open , attempt this trade only if you catched swing up and made exit at 704 < > 734 zone ;)

sell window now in place now trail short to more tight stp near recent high and target 722 < > 716 exit window ;)

A

amarnath

sell window now in place now trail short to more tight stp near recent high and target 722 < > 716 exit window ;)
wait for exit window now with trail to cost short entries . Good lucks to all :)

A

amarnath

wait for exit window now with trail to cost short entries . Good lucks to all :)
Target zone 722 < > 716 met :) if still like to make some trades enter long stp below day low 720 with stp and reverse plan

A

amarnath

Target zone 722 < > 716 met :) if still like to make some trades enter long stp below day low 720 with stp and reverse plan
A brk below 724 area might trigger option barriers and gives short term downside risk again avoid agressive long atleast at moment :)

A

amarnath

Exit 80% of this short term long and wait for a reasonable pull back if you are moderate swing trader and if long term no issue just wait with longs . Good lucks Good trading to all :)

A

amarnath

Hi all,

Check in below link for some intraday and interday :D alerts and as usual i post some swing calls here when i find time

GETTrendz

A

amarnath

Hi all,

Those keeping 20% long in Bullion hold it for higher trgts or this is good point to rebuild long as of this outlook .

Silver look more phenomenal than gold at more at moment hence i prefer to add long silver at moment rather than gold.

Silver Buy on dips in zone of 14.45 < > 14.18 stop below 13.88 T1 - 16.38 T2 17.68 :) and once market trades near or above 15.57 then trail long to cost and hold to run in surge ;)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
A

amarnath

Hi all,

Look below chart for silver/gold divergence and you may understand why i prefer silver than gold this time :D in general terms silver is undervalued stocks ;)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.