Free data from NSENOW to AmiBroker via Excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

Josh

here's the torrent link as desired by you.( when you download files from 4shared after login, the download link comes and have to wait for 20 sec. when the option of download appears, also comes the torrent link along it. look at 4shared - its self explanatory. )

http://dc523.4shared.com/download-t...w-RT-To-FC.xlsm?tsid=20120510-091738-934206e3
the above link will not work - copy right violation - as 4shared says)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:476C26B25F15D91A07B8FFB8B15B757389A36EA7&dn=NSE-Now-RT-To-FC.xlsm&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce
regards
sr

Last edited:
With NIFTY chart open, click on Symbol-Merge
Window will open with NIFTY as Target. Select the source as NIFTY12MAYFUT.
The data of later will get merged with NIFTY.
Josh sir, I did that, it gets merged but some how the data does not refesh, i must be doing something wrong, will try and getback

josh1

Uploaded NSE-NOW-RT2.1.xlsm. It will work for Windows 7 users.
1.It will automatically create C:\RT in Root directory if already not present. and create the file MyCSV.csv in that folder.
2.Checking of NOW running is disabled.
3."Trading Symbol" is used in all scrips instead of "Symbol"
4.Check for 0 (zero) in quotations disabled.
5. No need to turn off UAC. (not advisable)
Link is here-
http://www.4shared.com/file/hhbJloWn/NSE-Now-RT21.html

Torrent link - http://dc523.4shared.com/download-t...w-RT-To-FC.xlsm?tsid=20120510-143338-ced6352a
Login to download.

@ SR114 - Thanks in advance for giving torrent link

Last edited:

gunsho

Tested all combination. In the original system (where I saw issues), it is working fine with Excel 2007. While Excel 2010 gives "#NA". Thanks Josh/SR for your help.

Hi Josh1,
Thanks for this awesome application(NSE NOW RT2) you developed.And it is free!!!.This data is worth 1000 -1500 per month.
I am rather new to trading & I am using Amibroker trial version for last couple of months.The RT datafeed is working fine & the charts are updating fine.
But having problem with back fill.On clicking the backfill sheet in the NowBackfill.xlsm file a message displays-"NSE-NOW-RT2 is running.Go to amibroker and save your database first"(This happens even if the NSE-NOW-RT2.xlsm is not running).On clicking OK,it asks for splitting the date & time.On clicking OK again, data vanishes & "data imported" message is displayed.But in amibroker the backfill is not reflected in the chart.
Am I doing somethig wrong?Let me mention here that Amibroker trial version which does not support saving database.Is the backfill only works with AMibroker registered version?
Kindly please advise me on this.
Thanks a lot again.
regards
PKJ

sr114

Hello Dr PKJ
the backfill part is a bit tricky. best part you can do is to use the hourly statistics data of NOW. only you have to customise the excel sheet where you are going to copy paste the data from hourly statistics. but the basic backfill part solution provided NOWRT.xlm doesnot work so efficiently. i personally use the hourly statistics or from market snapshot of Diet ODIN for the backfilling.

regards
sr

guptak03

Hi Josh1,
Thanks for this awesome application(NSE NOW RT2) you developed.And it is free!!!.This data is worth 1000 -1500 per month.
I am rather new to trading & I am using Amibroker trial version for last couple of months.The RT datafeed is working fine & the charts are updating fine.
But having problem with back fill.On clicking the backfill sheet in the NowBackfill.xlsm file a message displays-"NSE-NOW-RT2 is running.Go to amibroker and save your database first"(This happens even if the NSE-NOW-RT2.xlsm is not running).On clicking OK,it asks for splitting the date & time.On clicking OK again, data vanishes & "data imported" message is displayed.But in amibroker the backfill is not reflected in the chart.
Am I doing somethig wrong?Let me mention here that Amibroker trial version which does not support saving database.Is the backfill only works with AMibroker registered version?
Kindly please advise me on this.
Thanks a lot again.
regards
PKJ
even m using crack version:D so is dat the problem????:confused:

sr114

GuptaJi

which version you are using ?

never use the cracked version of ami instead use the trial version. only you cant save the data but otherwise it works like the regd version.

for saving data there are lot of afl for exporting the data to other folder. use the forum to search such an afl and use the trial version. cracked version poses a lot of problem along with virus, trojan etc

regards
sr

guptak03

GuptaJi

which version you are using ?

never use the cracked version of ami instead use the trial version. only you cant save the data but otherwise it works like the regd version.

for saving data there are lot of afl for exporting the data to other folder. use the forum to search such an afl and use the trial version. cracked version poses a lot of problem along with virus, trojan etc

regards
sr
sr sir m using 5.5 ,sir if u dont mind could u plz guide me which afl is best in the forum in ur view:D

Status
Not open for further replies.