Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

sir
i am using odin and amibroker. i got live rates in rtodin.xlsx. but i dont get charts and even symbols in amibroker. I do everything what u say. and at the same time in my excel sheet i dont find start rt data in rtodin.xlsx
pls help me
See troubleshooting in Setup instructions. You have definitely not done everything that I said. Have you done date settings?

" i dont find start rt data in rtodin.xlsx" - ??? Give me snapshot of the Excel sheet.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

No. I do not use ODIN. Backfill is available for 1 min. OHLC. If it suits you, download and follow backfill from ODIN in setup instructions. 1 month data should be available.
I am using NOW so am able to get 22 days backfill data from NOW but it is in 1 min. format. I was interested in Tick Data so thought might be ODIN supplies it. Trade Tiger gives Tick Data for the current day and the backfill is in 1 min. format for the last 30 days.

Thanks anyways for your reply. :)

I am using NOW so am able to get 22 days backfill data from NOW but it is in 1 min. format. I was interested in Tick Data so thought might be ODIN supplies it. Trade Tiger gives Tick Data for the current day and the backfill is in 1 min. format for the last 30 days.

Thanks anyways for your reply. :)
In odin tick data available for 5day only. first you need to set in odin tools preferance chart preferance intraday chart type(min) 0
and intraday historic days 5
then right click scrip and intraday chart,then right click in chart space save as exel and import
:)

In odin tick data available for 5day only. first you need to set in odin tools preferance chart preferance intraday chart type(min) 0
and intraday historic days 5
then right click scrip and intraday chart,then right click in chart space save as exel and import
:)
Thanks for the nice information. 5 days is still quite good. :clapping:

hi sir
i attached here excel bmp resized image . when i open rtodin.xlsx i viewed STOP RT DATA but not OPEN RT DATA. and when i clicked on STOP RT DATA i got error message that RUN TIME ERROR 9 and it says "out of memory"

Attachments

josh1

hi sir
i attached here excel bmp resized image . when i open rtodin.xlsx i viewed STOP RT DATA but not OPEN RT DATA. and when i clicked on STOP RT DATA i got error message that RUN TIME ERROR 9 and it says "out of memory"
It is the same button used for Start/Stop. it remained Red because of error. Close all other programs except ODIN and RTODIN.xlsm. Thereafter click on it.
If it gives error, click on Debug and then End. Click on the button again.
Better way is to reboot and start ODIN and original RTODIN.xlsm and do the linking. Remember it is RTODIN.xlsm which is macro enabled file.

sir is there any oppurtunity for u to check that i am correct or not through team viewer

Vertigo_1985

Who is giving this error? Windows, Excel or AmiBroker? You will have to google for solution. but first find out which app is giving error,
Excel is giving this error. Looked in google, it could be because of zoom setting in excel or code. Will check next time it happens.

Regards

josh1

sir is there any oppurtunity for u to check that i am correct or not through team viewer
Yes, but I will do that as a last resort. Otherwise, I will have to stop trading and set up this on all users' PCs.

Check whether you followed every step of Chapters 3, 4, 6 and 10 of Setup instructions. Do not keep any other applications open since you are getting out of memory error.
If you still get that error, give me you TV ID. For any other error, see troubleshooting.
You will get live charts by yourself.

Josh Sir,
I have recently installed Nse now from RKSV.
When linking to excel prices are not updating, they are saying that there is some administrative issue with my system.
However I am running odin & arbitrage is working fine.

Do you have any idea why ?

Status
Not open for further replies.