Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Josh
RTODIN not creating RT Folder. I have created Folder via Macro setting, Macro created RT folder and MyCSV.txt but data is not updated in same folder.
Maruti Mane
I don't understand this macro thing. You may not have write permission to that folder. Create folder 'temp' in C drive manually and give its path in cell B2.

Last edited:

sr114

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Josh
I am able to fetch data from ODIN to RTODIN data is coming nicely but data is not going to Amibroker I have created Ami Database according to setup manual. Previously I was getting data nicely in Windows XP but now I have switched over to windows 8. All formulas are working nicely upto updatation in RTODIN.xlsms but RTODIN not creating RT Folder. I have created Folder via Macro setting, Macro created RT folder and MyCSV.txt but data is not updated in same folder. Kindly help me to solve the problem. I shall be thankfull if you could solve problem via Team viewer if possible.

Thanks and regards

Maruti Mane
pls change ur date format (03/20/2013 ) to (20/03/2013) - UK English format to get the data in amibroker as the format file contains the date in DMY format and ami cant import the data from MYCSV.TXT

also try to arrange the column in excel as Trading Symbol, LTT, LTP,LTQ/Vol, OI and Symbol as - the format file is unable to get the data in proper format and so ami cant import it. so pls put the proper fml in RTODN frfom the arbitrage.xls

rgds
subroto

josh1

Dear josh sir ,
I am using this excellent utility for amibroker , Does our utility also support ninjatrader , i want to try it for ninja trader . please guide

iam not able to get Real time Quote in Amibroker (Real Time Quotes) . Any change needed.

Sathis

Dear Josh

After changing Date format in Format File Data is coming in AMI but after some time it gives error Amibroker for win32 stopped working please fix the problem

Thanks and regards

Maruti Mane

vssoma

dear josh,
when i am backfilling, after the process its creating one more file with same name and updating the chart in that and but not live prices, pls. find two files with same name after backfill in below picture

in NIFTY13APRFUT, it's updating chart but not live prices and in NIFTY13APRFUT_F1 it's giving live prices from nest but not backfilling the prices.

josh1

Dear josh sir ,
I am using this excellent utility for amibroker , Does our utility also support ninjatrader , i want to try it for ninja trader . please guide
I do not have Ninja Trader. Is it able to fetch quotes from ASCII file at specified interval?

josh1

Status
Not open for further replies.