Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

dear josh,
when i am backfilling, after the process its creating one more file with same name and updating the chart in that and but not live prices, pls. find two files with same name after backfill in below picture

in NIFTY13APRFUT, it's updating chart but not live prices and in NIFTY13APRFUT_F1 it's giving live prices from nest but not backfilling the prices.
Soma,

You have to merge the two symbols. Or download latest files. Change symbol name before backfil.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

charts are getting updated as described in your word file.

To get the real time quote in the "Real time Quote window" in Amibroker any additional setting is required like changing in the preferences tab.

Can both the excel files RTOdin and RTYahoo be used to get updated from ODIN and Yahoo.

Thanks

sathis

josh1

charts are getting updated as described in your word file.

To get the real time quote in the "Real time Quote window" in Amibroker any additional setting is required like changing in the preferences tab.

Can both the excel files RTOdin and RTYahoo be used to get updated from ODIN and Yahoo.

Thanks

sathis
You will not get quotes in that window. It is available only for plug-in.
You can update with two files opened in separate instances. Database must be same.

Dear PKJ,

There is no shortcut for FnO. However, you can use Data Downloader for Cash and Nifty. 1. Use the formula given above by Smarttrade in "Nest" sheet so that Symbols in Amibroker are same as that of Yahoo or Google.
2. Enter your scrips in "Google Intraday.txt" or "Yahoo One Minute.txt".
3. Download quotes with Data Downloader and import in AmiBroker with ASCII import in seconds.

Paid data providers give backfill from their own servers. That cannot be done with free utility.

regards
Hi Josh,

Sorry for delayed reply.Yes I got the utility(datadownloader).It is backfilling whatever is already there in the google intraday txt file.when I add a scrip (like-sbin,nse also tried NSE:SBIN

etc) it is showing error and no backfill occurs.I am unable to find the symbol list of Goog Finance.Can you please help.I will be grateful.

thx &regards

PKJ

Vertigo_1985

Hi Josh,
I get "not enough system resources for display" message after few hours of usage after which the system gets very slow. I am using only 2 symbols other than nifty with 1 sec refresh period . I dont get this issue otherwise. What can be the issue ?

Regards

josh1

Hi Josh,

Sorry for delayed reply.Yes I got the utility(datadownloader).It is backfilling whatever is already there in the google intraday txt file.when I add a scrip (like-sbin,nse also tried NSE:SBIN

etc) it is showing error and no backfill occurs.I am unable to find the symbol list of Goog Finance.Can you please help.I will be grateful.

thx &regards

PKJ
Type "ACC,NSE" "SBIN,NSE" (without quotes, one scrip per line) I am getting intraday data. It creates files with scrip name in specified path. thereafter import ASCII. For files of Type, give Yahoo 1 minute. Or First time do it with import wizard and create one custom format file. Next time you can import multiple files with ASCII import using same format.

Google finance uses same symbols as that of NSE. Just add a comma and NSE after the symbol. For BSE, add comma and BOM e.g.:500247,BOM & KOTAKBANK,NSE

josh1

Hi Josh,
I get "not enough system resources for display" message after few hours of usage after which the system gets very slow. I am using only 2 symbols other than nifty with 1 sec refresh period . I dont get this issue otherwise. What can be the issue ?

Regards
Who is giving this error? Windows, Excel or AmiBroker? You will have to google for solution. but first find out which app is giving error,

Hi Josh ,

Do you use ODIN ?

If yes then can you please tell that through ODIN can we get Tick Data backfill and if yes then for how many 'n' days backfill tick data we can have ?

Thanks in Advance

sir
i am using odin and amibroker. i got live rates in rtodin.xlsx. but i dont get charts and even symbols in amibroker. I do everything what u say. and at the same time in my excel sheet i dont find start rt data in rtodin.xlsx
pls help me

Last edited:

josh1

Hi Josh ,

Do you use ODIN ?

If yes then can you please tell that through ODIN can we get Tick Data backfill and if yes then for how many 'n' days backfill tick data we can have ?

Thanks in Advance
No. I do not use ODIN. Backfill is available for 1 min. OHLC. If it suits you, download and follow backfill from ODIN in setup instructions. 1 month data should be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.