Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

adesara

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hv been using GoogleRT for sometime now. Very smooth utility. However I hv noticed one discrepancy. It is not able to give correct date format. For the first 12 days of the monthit goes MYD and then DMY. As a result I hv to change the format file. Can you pl look into this?

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hv been using GoogleRT for sometime now. Very smooth utility. However I hv noticed one discrepancy. It is not able to give correct date format. For the first 12 days of the monthit goes MYD and then DMY. As a result I hv to change the format file. Can you pl look into this?
What is your system date setting?

lvgandhi

It should work in win 7 64 bit also.For me it works in win8 64 bit.

josh1

josh ji any chances for win7 ultimate os..can i use this excel on that...
You have to try it. Some members are using it on Windows7. I don't have it so I can't troubleshoot permission problems.!
Working in win 7 ulti 32 bit not working in 64 bit.
Operating System is irrelevant. MsOffice /Excel must be 32 bit. I found that RTD function does not work on some systems (Win 7). User gets N/A in Excel after doing "Link to Excel" and "Paste". Probing deeper into this behaviour thru Teamviewer is time consuming and frustrating.

RTNest/RTNow depend on RTD server function of NOW/NEST and MSOffice. 64 bit office does not support RTD function as yet. It will run in 64 bit once RTD is enabled in it by Microsoft.

Users of RTOdin, RTTiger, RTYahoo and RTGoogle should be able to work on any OS XP and above and MSOffice 07 or above irrespctive of 32/64 bits.

These utilities work with Windows, MSExcel, NEST, NOW, ODIN, Trade Tiger, Yahoo, Google, Fast Trade. It is beyond my capacity to deal with subtle behaviour of all these systems/programs.

guptak03

hello der i tried with window7 ultimate OS and MS Excel 10...every thing working fine no error in excel nd link on excel also working fine but not able to fetch ticks on amibroker .do u have any idea for my problem...

josh1

hello der i tried with window7 ultimate OS and MS Excel 10...every thing working fine no error in excel nd link on excel also working fine but not able to fetch ticks on amibroker .do u have any idea for my problem...
Check all the Steps- Excel to AmiBroker. See Troubleshooting. You will find it yourself. This is typically, Date setting or database path setting error.

Raghuveer

In the pull down menu or where ever the date format is changed manually type in the format you want. That's how it worked for me. Normally we cannot type into a pull down menu but here we can.

I have tried the same win 7(64bit) and same ms excel 2010.
Able to fetch data from NOW .
Showing ticks in excel.
Creating MyCSV file successfully.
But not available to view in amibroker.
It should be because of dd/MM/yyyy date setting not available in my win 7.
Only MM/dd/yyyy available .
I think this may be the cause of this date setting problem.

josh1

I have tried the same win 7(64bit) and same ms excel 2010.
Able to fetch data from NOW .
Showing ticks in excel.
Creating MyCSV file successfully.
But not available to view in amibroker.
It should be because of dd/MM/yyyy date setting not available in my win 7.
Only MM/dd/yyyy available .
I think this may be the cause of this date setting problem.
In the pull down menu or where ever the date format is changed manually type in the format you want. That's how it worked for me. Normally we cannot type into a pull down menu but here we can.
If you are not able to type, change date settings from USA or American to UK or British. You will get desired format in pull down.
Another solution is to open RTG3.format file and Change Date_DMY to Date_MDY in $Format line.

Last edited:

josh1

What is your system date setting
It is DDMMMYYYY. "English UK"
Is it MYD or MDY? Google gives Last Traded Time as "March 15 10:45AM. Excel converts this to 15/03/2013 10:45. It is doing goof up somewhere in parsing date. My date setting is DMY. I am not able to replicate this error. Please remind in April.
Meanwhile, open sheet "Google" and erase entire contents. It will warn you that query will be deleted. Do not worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.