Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

guptak03

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

nms

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

To nms

I presume that you know how to .csv export data from TTiger.
1. Once you have exported and saved the data for your select stock, change the name of the file to its ticker symbol (no need to open the file). Check the spelling this should be exact.

2. In AmiBroker go to file > import wizard > Pick files. Select your file > next.
In define fields replace | Column 1 | with DMY, |Column 2 | with time and leave rest of the column as it is. In the box for - Skip first 0 lines replace 0 by 1. Click next.

3. In the next window check box Add current settings to ASCII importer definitions
Input your description give a file name for Format File. (This saves the settings for the current ASCII importer format which you will use from next time onwards.
Click finish and check chart data for the symbol it must have been updated.

4. Now since everything is in place for the next file and other symbols you can directly click on
Flie > Import ASCII > select your file or multiple files & click on open check chart data if updated.

Remember to rename .csv with the correct symbol name.

All the Best and regards
Thanks 4Candles & Joshji,
For backfill from TT to AB, the method you have described, is very nicely backfilled.
nms

josh sir, are you online now.

A Big Thanks to YOU Josh Sir,
4:30 PM 12/3

Last edited:

next time when amibroker opened it is not showing charts and it is again starting from as the first time.
shall we have to save each time before it close and power off.
may be by this process it leave few lines data in between the continuous candles.
what to do to auto matically have the data n charts continuously which is recently shown even when we again open it.

josh1

next time when amibroker opened it is not showing charts and it is again starting from as the first time.
shall we have to save each time before it close and power off.
may be by this process it leave few lines data in between the continuous candles.
what to do to auto matically have the data n charts continuously which is recently shown even when we again open it.
It saves data automatically when you click on "Stop RTData". IIf not saving in your case, save it through Amibroker Menu -- File -- Save Database.

For Quicker Backfill of Data, You can use the Data Downloader and Update as per your Instructions and We can Merge both the Symbol with merge in the Symbol Menu.
Select -Delete "merge with" security afterwards.

Sathis

guptak03

josh ji any chances for win7 ultimate os..can i use this excel on that...

josh1

josh ji any chances for win7 ultimate os..can i use this excel on that...
You have to try it. Some members are using it on Windows7. I don't have it so I can't troubleshoot permission problems.!

Status
Not open for further replies.