Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Type "ACC,NSE" "SBIN,NSE" (without quotes, one scrip per line) I am getting intraday data. It creates files with scrip name in specified path. thereafter import ASCII. For files of Type, give Yahoo 1 minute. Or First time do it with import wizard and create one custom format file. Next time you can import multiple files with ASCII import using same format.

Google finance uses same symbols as that of NSE. Just add a comma and NSE after the symbol. For BSE, add comma and BOM e.g.:500247,BOM & KOTAKBANK,NSE
Hey Josh,

Thanks for ur help, now The DataDownloader is working fine.

Can this backfill be used with the RT3 or RTG3? the problem is that the symbols in RT3 has "-EQ" appended so not matching with the symbols in DataDownloader backfill.

How to get around this issue?

thx

PKJ

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Sir Josh,
i have followed all steps twice but still i am not able to get the charts in amibroker,
That does not give me any clue as to what you are doing. See Post #3 of this thread.

i think i need to download MCX symbols please tell me from where can i download symbols to add i amibroker and what is the format of symbols to add in amibroker
You don't have to download any symbols. They are automatically added to AmiBroker. See troubleshooting.

josh1

Hey Josh,

Thanks for ur help, now The DataDownloader is working fine.

Can this backfill be used with the RT3 or RTG3? the problem is that the symbols in RT3 has "-EQ" appended so not matching with the symbols in DataDownloader backfill.

How to get around this issue?

thx

PKJ
Data downloader can be used for all cash scrips with all utilities. RT3 and RTG3 are discontinued. Download latest files. -EQ can be removed with formula in Excel. You will get idea from sample formula in latest files.

Vertigo_1985

Hi,
Whats the maximum number of scrips anyone using with it ? I am currently using about 57 NSE cash market scrips with 1 sec as refresh interval without any issue. Everything runs very smoothly :). Thanks for the utility.

Regards

Last edited:

the coding in visual basic is not creating folder in C: drive

Data downloader can be used for all cash scrips with all utilities. RT3 and RTG3 are discontinued. Download latest files. -EQ can be removed with formula in Excel. You will get idea from sample formula in latest files.
Josh,

Dnloded the latest versions.I am using Nest.But not able to make out how to remove the"-EQ" from the symbols(in NestRT.xlsm) so that it will work with the

Datadownloader backfill.Please guide.

thx

Josh,

Dnloded the latest versions.I am using Nest.But not able to make out how to remove the"-EQ" from the symbols(in NestRT.xlsm) so that it will work with the

Datadownloader backfill.Please guide.

thx
in cell A66 of RTD sheet the formula is"RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_cm|GRAPHITE-EQ","Trading Symbol").By removing the word "Trading" i am able to remove the "-EQ".But will it

update during market time if i remove the word?

thanks

PKJ

josh1

in cell A66 of RTD sheet the formula is"RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_cm|GRAPHITE-EQ","Trading Symbol").By removing the word "Trading" i am able to remove the "-EQ".But will it

update during market time if i remove the word?

thanks

PKJ
=IF(RIGHT(RTD!A66,3)="FUT",RTD!F66&"_F1",IF(RIGHT( RTD!A66,3)="-EQ",RTD!F66,RTD!A66))
This code will replace 'FUT' with '_F1' and '-EQ' with none. If you don't want to replace FUT, keep only bold part.

It will update during market time from DataDownloader. However, Nestplus will give you GRAPHITE-EQ so you will have to remove that in Nowbackfill if you want to backfill from Nestplus.

Last edited:

=IF(RIGHT(RTD!A66,3)="FUT",RTD!F66&"_F1",IF(RIGHT( RTD!A66,3)="-EQ",RTD!F66,RTD!A66))
This code will replace 'FUT' with '_F1' and '-EQ' with none. If you don't want to replace FUT, keep only bold part.

It will update during market time from DataDownloader. However, Nestplus will give you GRAPHITE-EQ so you will have to remove that in Nowbackfill if you want to backfill from Nestplus.
Dear Josh,

In which cell/sheet should I paste this code (IF(RIGHT(RTD!A66,3)="FUT",RTD!F66&"_F1",IF(RIGHT( RTD!A66,3)="-EQ",RTD!F66,RTD!A66))

thx

PKJ

josh1

Dear Josh,

In which cell/sheet should I paste this code (IF(RIGHT(RTD!A66,3)="FUT",RTD!F66&"_F1",IF(RIGHT( RTD!A66,3)="-EQ",RTD!F66,RTD!A66))

thx

PKJ
RTD sheet same cell that you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.