Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Josh Sir,
All done working well, now as well as odin & google rt all working well, thank you sir.
One question for banknifty spot can I get form google, if yes then where should I put this quote, pse specify cell no so I can modify rt google.

Thank you sirji
I do not know whether banknifty spot is available in Google. You will have to check in Google finance. Create a portfolio and add all symbols with .nse or .ns extention

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

hey josh, the downloaded nest2 ami sheet has many symbols already and is giving the foll error, can i delete all preexisting symbols from both sheets and then copy from nest.
XD-3,

Your broker has restricted number of scrips to 30. Ask him to increase limit. You can also delete your all market watches and recreate it and check.

XD-3,

Your broker has restricted number of scrips to 30. Ask him to increase limit. You can also delete your all market watches and recreate it and check.
Thanks josh bro its working fine now .
The only prob is the backfill , with 10,s of scrips in nest watchlist , backfilling 1 by 1 is cumbercome and most of a traders time goes in backfilling. Is it possible to create a macro to handle this job ?

gambler

Thanks josh bro its working fine now .
The only prob is the backfill , with 10,s of scrips in nest watchlist , backfilling 1 by 1 is cumbercome and most of a traders time goes in backfilling. Is it possible to create a macro to handle this job ?
Backfill with volume digger DATA DOWNLOADER.

Dear sir,
I used nest trader & i want rt data of nifty & bank nifty index from its can u guide me how can i get it. presently i used rtg31 for stock & mcx script

Thanx
Abhishek

josh1

Dear sir,
I used nest trader & i want rt data of nifty & bank nifty index from its can u guide me how can i get it. presently i used rtg31 for stock & mcx script

Thanx
Abhishek
Nest Trader allows 'Link to Excel' for Indices from Index Dialogue. You can link from ther. Else, download latest RTNest. You will get readymade formula in it. Change "S&P CNX Nifty" to "CNX Nifty"

Nest Trader allows 'Link to Excel' for Indices from Index Dialogue. You can link from ther. Else, download latest RTNest. You will get readymade formula in it. Change "S&P CNX Nifty" to "CNX Nifty"
Dear Josh,
Can I have from NOW the nifty future data of 15 min interval directly into Excel.
Regards
OP

josh1

Dear Josh,
Can I have from NOW the nifty future data of 15 min interval directly into Excel.
Regards
OP
Try 15 min interval in Hourly statistics. Else Start Nestplus and intraday charts.
Change time interval to 15 min -- Right Click --Data Table. You will have to import in Excel every 15 min.
If you want automatically, create macro in RTNow to store O,H,L,C of 15 min.

but there is only o,h,l,c, option how can i arrange it in rtg3

Status
Not open for further replies.