Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

guptak03

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

:clapping: :clap:Thanks to josh ji for this wonderful utility .....:clap: :clapping:

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hi Josh Sir,
RT- Odin working very well.
Trying to config with now.
2 questions for now config

1) Do you need to use office 2007 only or can I use 2010,
since when I try writing to excel na/- na/- is showing & prices are not updating.
2) Does now have spot nifty price, if not where should I ty to get it from.

Thx

josh1

hi josh can you config through

Team Viewer:-478 197 753
Pass:-6710
That is last resort. Configure yourself first. Follow all Setup instructions diligently and see trouble shooting if you are stuck. If you still stuck, and your questions are not answered in Setup instructions, give detail information about your operating system, ms-office, data source and steps that you followed. (Do not give one line statements that you did every thing but could not get charts.)

Many days of hard work were required to create these utilities and compile the setup instructions. I shall help you if you help yourself first.

josh1

Hi Josh Sir,
RT- Odin working very well.
Trying to config with now.
2 questions for now config

1) Do you need to use office 2007 only or can I use 2010,
since when I try writing to excel na/- na/- is showing & prices are not updating.
2) Does now have spot nifty price, if not where should I ty to get it from.

Thx
1) Office 2007 is minimum requirement. for na/ see setup-troubleshooting instructions, talk to broker.

2)NOW does not give Spot NIFTY. Use RTYahoo or RTGoogle simultaneously with RTNOW. Database should be same.

hey josh, the downloaded nest2 ami sheet has many symbols already and is giving the foll error, can i delete all preexisting symbols from both sheets and then copy from nest.

Great Josh!.Now I could remove the"-EQ" from the symbols.I changed the code in the other sheet.Thanks for your help.
PKJ
Whether the same can be applied for "RTODIN" ?.

Since the symbol from odin to excel ,picks with an extension EQ

It becomes a tedious task for changing the symbol everytime.

sathis

1) Office 2007 is minimum requirement. for na/ see setup-troubleshooting instructions, talk to broker.

2)NOW does not give Spot NIFTY. Use RTYahoo or RTGoogle simultaneously with RTNOW. Database should be same.

Josh Sir,
All done working well, now as well as odin & google rt all working well, thank you sir.
One question for banknifty spot can I get form google, if yes then where should I put this quote, pse specify cell no so I can modify rt google.

Thank you sirji

josh1

Whether the same can be applied for "RTODIN" ?.

Since the symbol from odin to excel ,picks with an extension EQ

It becomes a tedious task for changing the symbol everytime.

sathis
Yes. You can do it in RTOdin by creating separate sheet for linking to Odin. See how RTNOW or RTNest are linked and you will understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.