Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

but there is only o,h,l,c, option how can i arrange it in rtg3
Sorry, RTG3 is discontinued. Use latest files. Use NOWHSBackfill

Last edited:

lvgandhi

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

I am using rtnest.xlm for realtime. I am not finding volume in ami chart. Though it periodically shows volume as 100 etc, it does not show volume for say 5 min.
mycsvnest.txt is as follows
15/04/2013,BANKNIFTY-I,12:50:15,11582.6,75,1551225,BANKNIFTY,
15/04/2013,NIFTY-I,12:50:15,5570.9,100,21136950,NIFTY,

my makecsv subroutine is as follows.
Sub MakeCSV()

Dim fs As Object, a As Object, C As Integer, i As Integer, R As Integer, S As String, t As Variant, CellValue As String
'Create a file object for writing
Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
If Range("B2") = "" Then
On Error Resume Next
MkDir ("R:\RT") 'This will create a folder RT in C Drive.
FileName = "R:\RT\MyCSVNest.txt" 'This file is used to write quotes
Else
FileName = Range("B2") + "\MyCSVNest.txt" 'This file is used to write quotes
End If

Set a = fs.CreateTextFile(FileName, True) 'Here we create the file MyCSV.csv
MyBook.Sheets("Nest").Select 'Selects sheet containing quotations

For R = 7 To Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
S = Format(Date, "dd/mm/yyyy") & ","
C = 1
On Error Resume Next
If TimeValue(Cells(R, 2).Value) > (TimeValue(Now()) + TimeValue("00:00:03")) Then
' Debug.Print Cells(R, 2).Value & " > " & TimeValue(Now()) + TimeValue("00:00:03")
GoTo NextIteration
End If
While Not IsEmpty(Cells(R, C))
If C = 2 Then
CellValue = Format(Cells(R, C).Value, "HH:mm:ss")
ElseIf C = 4 Then
t = Cells(R, C).Value - (Vol(R, 1))
Vol(R, 1) = Cells(R, C).Value
CellValue = t
' Debug.Print Cells(R, 1).Value & t & " - " & Vol(R, 1)
Else
CellValue = Cells(R, C).Value '
End If
S = S & CellValue & "," 'Add contents of current cell to string 's' and a comma
C = C + 1
Wend
a.writeline S 'write line to the file MyCSV.csv

NextIteration:
Next R
End Sub

What to do to get volume in ami?

josh1

LVG,

In Nest Trader, use field 'Volume Traded Today' instead of Volume. For scrips without trade (low volume scrips) in refresh period, volume reported will be zero.

regards

Last edited:

lvgandhi

LVG,

In Nest Trader, use field 'Volume Traded Today' instead of Volume. For scrips without trade (low volume scrips) in refresh period, volume reported will be zero.

regards
I am using Volume traded today only in the following order.
Trading Symbol,Last Trade Time,Last Traded Price,Volume Traded Today,Open Interest,Symbol.
Is my mycsv.txt file ok?
is the subroutine is ok?
How to diagnose?

josh1

I am using Volume traded today only in the following order.
Trading Symbol,Last Trade Time,Last Traded Price,Volume Traded Today,Open Interest,Symbol.
Is my mycsv.txt file ok?
is the subroutine is ok?
How to diagnose?
Both are OK. Please do not tinker with subroutine unless you know what you are doing. If you have already tinkered, do linking on a fresh copy of RTNest and check. Check intraday charts in tick time frame.

lvgandhi

Both are OK. Please do not tinker with subroutine unless you know what you are doing. If you have already tinkered, do linking on a fresh copy of RTNest and check. Check intraday charts in tick time frame.
I have not tinkered subroutine but for directory of mycsv.txt file.
I checked intraday charts it shows some volume for the tick. As soon as, it goes to other tick previous volume is erased. Hence no volume bars in volume chart.

josh1

I checked intraday charts it shows some volume for the tick. As soon as, it goes to other tick previous volume is erased. Hence no volume bars in volume chart.
That's weird. Have you entered same scrip twice in RTNest?. Anyway take original copy of RTNest and do the linking. Do not change code. For your MyCSVNest.txt, type 'R:' or 'R:\' into cell B2. That will serve your purpose. Check the volumes after that.

You can change your timeframe to Daily in Amibroker and compare volume for the day with Volume Traded Today.

HI I have some problem Some scrip show -EQ and some _F1 what to do
How to add image i dont know please guide

Last edited:

Raghuveer

Hi Josh ,

Since the time I upgraded NOW from ver. 1.7.1.0 to 1.8.4.3 a problem arised.

I have Windows 7 . It has two folders in C Directory , one is Program Files and the other one is Program Files (x86).

The older version of NOW was installed in Program Files (x86) folder in C directory . MS Office [Excel 2007] is also installed in Program Files (x86) .

The latest version of NOW got Installed in Program Files Folder. NOW gets installed without asking the option of directory or folder where it should be installed. From that time Link to Excel function is not working. I have added NOW path in the trusted locations of Excel. Opened NOW with Administrator permissions and then tried to get RT quotes but this also did not work.

Called broker as well as NOW Helpline but nobody was able to solve the issue of Link to Excel.

Can there be some resolution ?

Thanks in Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.