Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

give error 462
remote sever machine does not exist or is unavailable.
Which App is giving error, Ami/RTNest/RTGoogle ? Keep RTGoogle closed. and check. Maxi, most probably, you are opening RTNest and RTGoogle in same instance or by double-click. Open them in separate instances.

Last edited:

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

my laptop is with i5-3317U working at 1.7 ghz and 8 gb ram having windows 8. cpu usage normally do not exceed 20% during this processes running and memory not more than 50% used. What can be the bottle neck?
Bottleneck can be your internet bandwidth. I am using XP/Office7 with 2GB RAM in Virtualbox. Are you having too many scrips, then that may be problem.

lvgandhi

Bottleneck can be your internet bandwidth. I am using XP/Office7 with 2GB RAM in Virtualbox. Are you having too many scrips, then that may be problem.
I am having only two scrips nifty-I and banknifty-I.
Speedtest net shows ping 65ms, download speed 2.82 Mbps and upload speed 0.82 Mbps

josh1

I am having only two scrips nifty-I and banknifty-I.
Speedtest net shows ping 65ms, download speed 2.82 Mbps and upload speed 0.82 Mbps
2.82 Mbps is more than enough. Keep Refresh period 2 sec. for some days and check. I hope you have used cell B2 to give RAM disk path.
I am not able to figure out this.

Last edited:

Which App is giving error, Ami/RTNest/RTGoogle ? Keep RTGoogle closed. and check. Maxi, most probably, you are opening RTNest and RTGoogle in same instance or by double-click. Open them in separate instances.
Excel giving error sir, I am usuing both instances google & rt now seprate windows of excel sirji,
happened today also sir

i cant understand ur video ,, i dont kno hw to link database,, snap to rttigr,, any way thank u for ur reply,,:clap:

josh1

Excel giving error sir, I am usuing both instances google & rt now seprate windows of excel sirji,
happened today also sir
Don't use RTGoogle for 1 day. Keep only front Sheet open in RTNow and not the one that links to NOW.

pls josh or some1 guid me on using both real time data feed and eod data on same chart in amibroker..

i m using google real time data feed using method as josh described...i have also downloaded eod data using data downloader..and i m able to backfill intraday data in rtfeed..

issue is my real time data feed is in different database..and my default database is (data folder) of amibroker ..i dont get real time feed if i change amibroker path of real time feed to data folder ..i dont get real time feed...(so there may be something wrong here)

if there is no way for using same database for both instances..pls guide what could be possible way of using eod data and real time data on same chart ...?
one more thing how can i download eod data on the basis of particular stock ..not by day..there is no feature in data downloader ..there is no feature in it..any other free software..
im newbee ..pls tolerate...
pls josh/ sm1 help me

Status
Not open for further replies.