Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Josh,

Attomation Error(The specified module could not be found)in debug window following error comming Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject").
It is giving runtimeerror 2147024770. not creating RT folder in C:drive as well as txt file and CSV file in that.

Thanks and regards
Dear MM,

Read solution given to YesPatel59 on page 11 or download latest files. Error covered in Troubelshooting instructions.

gambler

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Please read Setup Instructions
Thanks for reply, i am using nest trader. And i am having approx 25 scripts and its very tough to backfill data from nest trader for each and every script. If there is any other way than pls share again.

Thanks!

josh1

Thanks for reply, i am using nest trader. And i am having approx 25 scripts and its very tough to backfill data from nest trader for each and every script. If there is any other way than pls share again.

Thanks!
All methods are adequately discussed in Setup instructions.
There is no short cut for FnO scrips.
50-60 Cash scrips can be backfilled with Data Downloader in 20 seconds flat with list efforts. That spped is very much equal to the paid data vendors. You just have to create a Format file once.

Backfill is required only in case you forget to switch on PC before market or when there is power/network disruption. These are rare situations.

If you are outstation for many days, you can download FnO data from the site I mentioned in first post.

What more do you want?

Dear MM,

Read solution given to YesPatel59 on page 11 or download latest files. Error covered in Troubelshooting instructions.
Dear Josh,

Thanks for your kind co-operation, problem solved. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Maruti Mane

Einstein

Hello guys,
and thanks to josh1 for this most important thread on data feed on traderji forum.

Till now, I was using trendguru's excel sheet to get realtime feed from trade tiger into amibroker, but due to temp (cpu temp hitting 120*C), I tried this RTtiger.xlsm file and it is working as expected, but it is also causing my cpu temp to hit 100+*C.
I asked about this from trend gurus admin. he told me its because of trade tiger's snap to excel features. can anyone confirm this??

secondly, is there any way to get backfill from trade tiger or Yahoo of all CNX100 stock with one click?? I generally starts trading at 9.30 or 10am due to office timings. need some utility to backfill all tickers (all cnx100) with just 1 click?? I can do this manually for 1 stock by trade tiger. but not for all cnx100.. any suggestions??

Einstein

-----------deleted------------

Last edited:
Mcx

Sir
1.For MCX scrips will RTNest catch the symbols automatically or we have to add them manually ?
2.should Exchange time to be altered for Mcx ?
Thanks

josh1

Hello guys,
and thanks to josh1 for this most important thread on data feed on traderji forum.

Till now, I was using trendguru's excel sheet to get realtime feed from trade tiger into amibroker, but due to temp (cpu temp hitting 120*C), I tried this RTtiger.xlsm file and it is working as expected, but it is also causing my cpu temp to hit 100+*C.
I asked about this from trend gurus admin. he told me its because of trade tiger's snap to excel features. can anyone confirm this??

secondly, is there any way to get backfill from trade tiger or Yahoo of all CNX100 stock with one click?? I generally starts trading at 9.30 or 10am due to office timings. need some utility to backfill all tickers (all cnx100) with just 1 click?? I can do this manually for 1 stock by trade tiger. but not for all cnx100.. any suggestions??
Trade Tiger/Snap to Excel has nothing to do with your CPU Temperature. None of the users have complained so far. The reason is different. You have to find out. If it is HP Laptop, bad design is reason. ( I traded mine for Acer last month.)

For Backfill of CNX100 stocks use DataDownloader. See setup instructions first and videos.

josh1

Re: Mcx

Sir
1.For MCX scrips will RTNest catch the symbols automatically or we have to add them manually ?
2.should Exchange time to be altered for Mcx ?
Thanks
1. Symbols have to be added/deleted in RTNest as per your requirements.
2. Yes you set the exchange time

Status
Not open for further replies.