Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

manojborle

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Josh Sir, I am giving the snapshot of the error I am getting , Please can you help me ?

manojborle

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Josh Sir, I am giving the snapshot of the error I am getting , Please can you help me ?

As you can see I am getting realtime data into excel but I am not able to feed it to Amibroker

manojborle

I am getting this error in amibroker

josh1

As you can see I am getting realtime data into excel but I am not able to feed it to Amibroker
Take a fresh copy of RTNest and connect.
Remove those rows with #N/A.
Else click on Debug and see where the error is.

manojborle

Take a fresh copy of RTNest and connect.
Remove those rows with #N/A.
Else click on Debug and see where the error is.

manojborle

That error is for closing AmiBroker. It seems you opened AmiBroker before RTNest. Let RTNest open AmiBroker.
Sir, the problem is when I start realtime data feed , amibroker is not opening automatically.

manojborle

sir, the problem solved.
I checked the security properties of amibroker and found that run as administrator was checked, so I changed and now Amibroker opened and I have successfully backfilled the data.
Now once the market opens i will try it realtime.
Thank you very much for this utility sir, I will be able to save at least the data charges now.

Thanks again.

gambler

sir, the problem solved.
I checked the security properties of amibroker and found that run as administrator was checked, so I changed and now Amibroker opened and I have successfully backfilled the data.
Now once the market opens i will try it realtime.
Thank you very much for this utility sir, I will be able to save at least the data charges now.

Thanks again.
Hi manoj,
Josh1 has done really good job, i dont think we need to pay for any data vendors now.

Thanks josh

Status
Not open for further replies.