Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Sir , sorry to disturb again.
Quotes are changing in Nest.Xlsm. but in Ami neither symbols came nor charts updating.
(I checked Date format.It is correct. I tried to open RTG3.format as per instruction file to troubleshoot.But I do not how to open that file.) .Is it because of RTG3 or any other matter ?
Thanks.
Your date format is wrong. It should be dd/mm/yyyy. Open the file MyNESTCSV.txt located in folder C:\RT and check. See date format in cell B5.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Joshi Sir,
New problem, when I use rt in odin or nse now after about 2 hours entire system becomes sluggish and then amibroker hangs, all current days data and work is lost.
However if after every half hour I shut down rt feed google & nse now and restart it works fine.

I formated system & reloaded still no use, please suggest sir.

Maxi
If you are using RTGoogle, log into your google account That may be hanging. Change refresh period to 10 seconds and see. In cas of NOW, do not open Nestplus.

Your date format is wrong. It should be dd/mm/yyyy. Open the file MyNESTCSV.txt located in folder C:\RT and check. See date format in cell B5.
1,MyNESTCSV.txt remains empty .Cell B5 shows as 10/05/2013 which means dd/mm/yyyy . what do I misunderstand ? :confused:
2.Actually It is trying to connect.Indicator panel(Charts) is flickering .But symbols remain empty.no ticks coming in

Last edited:

josh1

1,MyNESTCSV.txt remains empty .Cell B5 shows as 10/05/2013 which means dd/mm/yyyy . what do I misunderstand ? :confused:
2.Actually It is trying to connect.Indicator panel(Charts) is flickering .But symbols remain empty.no ticks coming in
MyNESTCSV.txt remains empty? If that is the case, you will not get even Symbols in AmiBroker. AmiBroker retrieves Symbols/quotes from there. Either you created symbols in AmiBroker manually or you are giving wrong info.
See "Last Trade Time" in your snapshot. Can you see trade time there? Give a proper snapshot of RTNest. You gave only half. You have not done proper date/ time settings in your system or you have given wrong formulae in RTNest for linking.

Last edited:

Cubt

Algo Trader

Try 15 min interval in Hourly statistics. Else Start Nestplus and intraday charts.
Change time interval to 15 min -- Right Click --Data Table. You will have to import in Excel every 15 min.
If you want automatically, create macro in RTNow to store O,H,L,C of 15 min.
Thank you soooooooooooo much Josh. I was trying to find a way to download 5 minutes Intraday live data to excel, my 12 hours of non stop google search finally ended after seeing this post.

I have been trading NR7 setup with just excel, no other softwares. I have back tested with Nifty spot which has given me pretty impressive results, when I wanted to start trading I couldn't find a source where i can download intraday futures data to excel.

Good you showed me the way :)

Dear Josh1,

I was trying RT3.xlsm in Windows 7 and MsOffice 2010. I am getting an error.

Error 91: Object variable or With block variable not set

The Same code is working fine in Windows XP.

Could you please guide. Thanks

its not creating MyCSVNow.txt file in rt folder,
my system is :win7, adminmod, amibroker 5.5 , office2010, nowterminal.
amibroker data path is correct,
in excel price refreshing coorectly,
thankyou

josh1

Dear Josh1,

I was trying RT3.xlsm in Windows 7 and MsOffice 2010. I am getting an error.

Error 91: Object variable or With block variable not set

The Same code is working fine in Windows XP.

Could you please guide. Thanks
Download from link in my signature and Use latest files.

josh1

its not creating MyCSVNow.txt file in rt folder,
my system is :win7, adminmod, amibroker 5.5 , office2010, nowterminal.
amibroker data path is correct,
in excel price refreshing coorectly,
thankyou
Win7 Permission issues. Install AmiBroker in D Drive. Also give D:\RT in Cell B2

MyNESTCSV.txt remains empty? If that is the case, you will not get even Symbols in AmiBroker. AmiBroker retrieves Symbols/quotes from there. Either you created symbols in AmiBroker manually or you are giving wrong info.
See "Last Trade Time" in your snapshot. Can you see trade time there? Give a proper snapshot of RTNest. You gave only half. You have not done proper date/ time settings in your system or you have given wrong formulae in RTNest for linking.
Please see the picture .My doubt is in Database settings should it be DDE plugin or local database ? Mr Kanitkar's file it is said as local database.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.