Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Josh Sir,
Did as instructed to both rt google n rt now, no luck sir,
fol error is given all the time

( cooltool.dll 5.60.3, mfc42.dll 6.6.8064, msvcrt.dll 7.0.7601 )

Microsoft Windows 7 version 6.1 (Build 7601)
Service Pack 1.0
Common Controls: 6.16
This can be error of Windows or memory or AmiBroker. Try following in that order and check after each step.

1. Reinstall AmiBroker
2. Register the above dll's
Try Windows -> Run command, type: regsvr32 %windir%\system32\cooltool.dll and press Enter. Similar for other two dll's.
3. Install AmiBroker and also MSOffice in D Drive. Path in Cell B2 D:\RT
If that does not work,
4. Leave this utility or Call your PC vendor to chcek memory / reinstall Windows and everything or .

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

@Maximillion,
yes, in ami via excel tick coming too slow like 30sec to 1min
Do settings as per Setup Instructions. Keep columns after Symbol blank.

josh1

Do settings as per Setup Instructions. Keep columns after Symbol blank.[/QUOT

Josh1 Sir,
When you say columns to the right are you referring to RTD sheet or Now sheet.
Does the utility work on win 8 ?
I am referring to NOW sheet. Utility will work on any Win XP and above

Dear sir,
i used rt nest for rt data & i have a problem in it. i used one database for mcx & nse when i push start for rt data rt nest hang it why or data transfer is very slow. i used 40 symbol in one time pls solve my problem.

Thanx
Abhishek

josh1

Dear sir,
i used rt nest for rt data & i have a problem in it. i used one database for mcx & nse when i push start for rt data rt nest hang it why or data transfer is very slow. i used 40 symbol in one time pls solve my problem.

Thanx
Abhishek
Need full information, otherwise cannot help. Pl. see setup instructions.

shri_r3

Dear Josh sir,

I read the instructions and watched video on how to setup rt to amibroker.
After few mistakes finally was able to fetch data to amibroker.

I tried with only 3 scrips nifty may futx, Icicibank May futx and Crompgreav may futx. Backfill was successful and I got all values copied from datatable. Then I saved the database in amibroker and clicked Start RT in excel sheet.
After this all previous data from backfill was gone and chart was blank with statement " minimum 3 candles are required ....presently only 1 signal available"
After few seconds the chart started to appear as tick....

I need help to continue rt data from RTNOW excel file after backfill .
Also when using RTNOW I had only 3 scrips in excel file but it generates random symbol in amibroker like 250 ,750,300 etc with same mg " minimum 3 candles are required ..."
Please help me solve this.

Thank you for providing a great utility and your help. :)

Dear Josh sir,

I read the instructions and watched video on how to setup rt to amibroker.
After few mistakes finally was able to fetch data to amibroker.

I tried with only 3 scrips nifty may futx, Icicibank May futx and Crompgreav may futx. Backfill was successful and I got all values copied from datatable. Then I saved the database in amibroker and clicked Start RT in excel sheet.
After this all previous data from backfill was gone and chart was blank with statement " minimum 3 candles are required ....presently only 1 signal available"
After few seconds the chart started to appear as tick....

I need help to continue rt data from RTNOW excel file after backfill .
Also when using RTNOW I had only 3 scrips in excel file but it generates random symbol in amibroker like 250 ,750,300 etc with same mg " minimum 3 candles are required ..."
Please help me solve this.

Thank you for providing a great utility and your help. :)
Dear shri r3
Did u start any other excel sheet with rtnow

Status
Not open for further replies.