Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shri_r3

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear shri r3
Did u start any other excel sheet with rtnow
Dear Abhi,

I did not start any other excel file other than rtnow.
Random symbol like numbers 200,1500,750.. etc are generated when i switch from one symbol to another say for eg when i select icicibank futx may from crompgreav futx may immediately some random number comes up in amibroker symbol list.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

I am trying to get data from NEST. On doing link to excel and pasting in cell A7, I get #NA in all cells. Any help?

josh1

Then I saved the database in amibroker and clicked Start RT in excel sheet.
After this all previous data from backfill was gone and chart was blank with statement " minimum 3 candles are required ....presently only 1 signal available"
After few seconds the chart started to appear as tick....
Backfil does not go anywhere. You did backfil in different database. Compare database path in masters sheet of NowBackfil with that in Cell A2 of RTNow. They should be identical.

Also when using RTNOW I had only 3 scrips in excel file but it generates random symbol in amibroker like 250 ,750,300 etc with same mg " minimum 3 candles are required ..."
This must be volume. AmiBroker is taking it as Scrip code. You have messed the column order somewhere. Give a snapshot of Front Sheet of RTNOW as well as the file MyCSVNOW in folder C:\RT

shri_r3

Backfil does not go anywhere. You did backfil in different database. Compare database path in masters sheet of NowBackfil with that in Cell A2 of RTNow. They should be identical.

This must be volume. AmiBroker is taking it as Scrip code. You have messed the column order somewhere. Give a snapshot of Front Sheet of RTNOW as well as the file MyCSVNOW in folder C:\RT
Thank you database is now saved successfully and RT also continues.
Please check the attached screenshot.

Also there is no volume showing up in amibroker from RTNow but I get volume from datatable backfill from nowbackfill.

Thank you:)

josh1

Also there is no volume showing up in amibroker from RTNow but I get volume from datatable backfill from nowbackfill.

You are probably using "Volume" or "LTQ" field instead of "Volume Traded Today". We are using incremental volume by deducting previous volume from current. Volume is going as 0 (zero) in MyCSVNOW.txt. That happens when last and current volume is same.

Delete the unwanted rows from RTNOW. Delete the unwanted scrips from Amibroker. and check. Also check RTG3.format file.

You are using older version. Download and use current one. That will give you better ideas.

shri_r3

You are probably using "Volume" or "LTQ" field instead of "Volume Traded Today". We are using incremental volume by deducting previous volume from current. Volume is going as 0 (zero) in MyCSVNOW.txt. That happens when last and current volume is same.

Delete the unwanted rows from RTNOW. Delete the unwanted scrips from Amibroker. and check. Also check RTG3.format file.

You are using older version. Download and use current one. That will give you better ideas.
Sir I assume when you say "You are probably using "Volume" or "LTQ" field instead of "Volume Traded Today" you are talking about Nest terminal column.Yes I am using LTQ, will change it to Volume traded today column.

I will try with latest version of Rtnow tomorrow and report back .

Thankyou :)

Josh1 Thank you very much for this excel programme its really very good and a gift to many. As you have mentioned in your setup instructions word file under System requirements, I had the same problem since I was using win 7. but I found an alternate solution for win7 users. Ppl who use win 7 should install MS Office 32 bit/x86 version and not 64 bit bcoz trading terminal is 32 bit/x86. These files can be installed in C drive itself not necessary to move them to D drive.
The excel file and TT must be run as administrator. Right click the excel file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14 click properties Click Compatibility tab under this last option privilege Level Select Run this prg as an admin then click ok, and its done. after this excel files will not open on double click every time need to open an excel application and select open from the file menu.

I have a problem with this NowBackfil Excel file there is a button which says Replace -EQ with Blank and I click that its not working. If I am updating EOD everyday then I see 2 stocks of the same company like I see two different stocks Axisbank and Axisbank-EQ. Please help me with this.

Last edited:

shri_r3

Please check attached pic.

In the pic I have included nest terminal column profile, rtnow, mycsv, rtg3.format and nest.format files.

As you said after deleting unwanted columns in RTnow now there are no random symbols showing up in amibroker.
But still unable to solve volume issue. Please check the pic and tell what I need to change in any of those files to get volume.

Sorry for troubling so much :)

josh1

Shri_r3,

If you are using Nest Terminal, use RTNest. That should solve your problem. Everything else seems okay. I cannot help you with older version of RTNow. I do not remember what code is inside since the utility has evolved thru many versions.

Regards
josh1

josh1

I have a problem with this NowBackfil Excel file there is a button which says Replace -EQ with Blank and I click that its not working. If I am updating EOD everyday then I see 2 stocks of the same company like I see two different stocks Axisbank and Axisbank-EQ. Please help me with this.
I have clearly written in Setup instructions that 64 Bit Office will not work.

I need more details on your backfill issue. Nowbackfil is intraday backfill and EOD is different. -EQ will work if you have data in A column (with -EQ at end) copied from Nestplus.

Status
Not open for further replies.