Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hi Joshi,

I was trying to use RTNest, but i am not able to see the .csv getting created any where in the drive. Even i have created C:\RT folder but i am not able to see it. Could you please let me know , should i insert another command button and invoke the MakeCSV subroutine ?

Thanks

S. Pushparaj

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

1) I tried to do the same in Tradetiger but in am not able to change the order of the first column which is exchange. I can drag all the columns in the order as per RTiger.xlsm but except exchange as show in below which comes as first column which i am not able to change. Is anyway i can change the order of RTiger.xlsm and make it work?

2) Another issues is when i use Snap to excel it is loading entire market watch to a new excel ,not able to select only the first 6 column and post to RTiger.xlsm which is shown in youtube demo. How do it do that as well?????. In the demo Joshi selects using the Ctrl A ,and move them to RTG3 excel with snap to excel option which i not able to do in Trade tiger as it is not showing the RTiger excel..... Anybody please do help...

Last edited:

josh1

Hi Joshi,

I was trying to use RTNest, but i am not able to see the .csv getting created any where in the drive. Even i have created C:\RT folder but i am not able to see it. Could you please let me know , should i insert another command button and invoke the MakeCSV subroutine ?

Thanks

S. Pushparaj
1) I tried to do the same in Tradetiger but in am not able to change the order of the first column which is exchange. I can drag all the columns in the order as per RTiger.xlsm but except exchange as show in below which comes as first column which i am not able to change. Is anyway i can change the order of RTiger.xlsm and make it work?

2) Another issues is when i use Snap to excel it is loading entire market watch to excel ,not able to select only the first 6 column as per RTiger.xlsm which is shown in youtube demo. How do it do that as well?????. In the demo Joshi selects using the Ctrl A ,and move them to excel with snap to excel which i not able to do in Trade tiger..... Anybody please do help...
Both of you are configuring without reading the Setup Instructions. Please read and configure step by step. Some steps are common. Later steps are different for Nest and TradeTiger.

thanks .

Trader tiger is not working for me ,will try once it is up....

i tried ,and everythign working .

I was trying with backfill option of Trader tiger but when CSV is imported the column are not matching on what is appearing in list box of wizard.

For eg in TT i am having quantity,average etc in CSV but this order is not appearing the list box of the wizard during navigation. Please anybody can help on this........ During the import getting error.

With the option "No Quotation data" and "Allow negative prices" i am able to import but data is not appearing in Amibroker.... Can anybody help on this. Please see the format of Datalisting in Trade tiger ->Data, Time,Open, high ,low,close,Qty,average not sure how to map this to Amibroker list name..... I am not getting the Ticker name at all while downloading the Datalisting from Trager tiger which i fell needed while importing to amibroker. Though it is importing with option No Quotation data" and "Allow negative prices" it it not adding those to our Tickers in amibroker/real time data.....ie.nothig is visible except current data which is fed from Rtiger.

Last edited:

josh1

i tried ,and everythign working .

I was trying with backfill option of Trader tiger but when CSV is imported the column are not matching on what is appearing in list box of wizard.

I am not getting the Ticker name at all while downloading the Datalisting from Trager tiger which i fell needed while importing to amibroker.
Sam,

Each column in the wizard has list box. You have to choose field as per the CSV file. Average filed is not available. If you want it, you have to import it in Aux1 or Aux2.

CSV file is to be saved in the name of Ticker/scrip name as you want it in AmiBroker. That is clearly written in backfill instructions. Amibroker takes scrip name from file name.

1)How do i delete all the data from Amibroker so that i can syncrhonize with SNAP/RTiger as i used to delete symbols in SNAP/Rtigier based on changes in Market watch but it is not deleting anything from Amibroker database. What should i do that all can be synchroze?

2) whenever i do backfill data uploaded perfectly/chart all appearing perfect but always give 1 error with log file pop up message

Logging started for 'C:\Documents and Settings\chakkari\Desktop\DailyMXALUMINIUM 28-Jun-2013.csv' file, using format definition file 'Formats\TTiger.format' Error in line Date,Time,Open,High,Low,Close,Quantity,Average
Invalid (close) price. Prices must be positive. If you want to import no quotation data please specify $NOQUOTES 1 ('no quotation data' box in Wizard) Invalid date format/value.

When i choose "no Quotation" and No negative values in wizard it really goes. Hope all works fine as i am seeing the chart . No clue why this is?
My question is post i used ASCII how come it chooses the TTiger.format which created in wizard as no where i am specifying the format during ASCII upload

3) you mentioned to choose 0 in pop up in instruction ,and theni choose D/Y chart to get EOD and uploaded successfully but when i do change to 5 Minutes and Daily chart i am getting only same chart. I choose 5D and D/Y option in Trade tiger Pop up and got two excel one with 5 Days (IntradaMXaluminum 23-June-2013) another with Yearly data (DailyMXaluminum 23-JUne-2013) and uploaded to Amibroker but getting two separate symbol with file name with 5 day chart and EOD chart for one year as shown in the attached diagram. Is this way it will appear as not sure whether this will get updated from Rtiger as symbol name are different which is Aluminum 23-June-2013. I can test tomorrow once market up as ticker name is attached with file name which is wrong i feel. Please do help how to upload?

Attachments

Last edited:

josh1

SAM400Stock,

I regret my reply may hurt your feelings. You are not reading instructions properly.

1. For deleting scrips from AmiBroker, read AmiBroker User's Guide.
2. Error in backfill is due to the column headings in the first line in csv file. This line is to be skipped. Again read help for Import Wizard in AmiBroker User's Guide.
You said you created Ttiger format when you imported with wizard. You are sure choosing the same format while doing ASCII import. Read the pop up screen fully after you choose ASCII import. There is a provision to choose format file.
3.After choosing 0 in pop up instructions, you have to choose period up to which you want to backfill not the type of chart. Maximum period is 1 month as per my information. You have to change the name of csv file while saving it. Keep the name same as scrip name in AmiBroker.

I have not used Trade Tiger. The instructions were compiled with the help of TT users.

Dear Josh1,

I am using your very useful RTnest
From last few days I am facing a problem, when RTnest is in use my system clock runs very fast (about 15 minutes fast in an hour), When RTnest closed system clock runs normaly
Any solution Please?

Regards,
ramlaa

josh1

Dear Josh1,

I am using your very useful RTnest
From last few days I am facing a problem, when RTnest is in use my system clock runs very fast (about 15 minutes fast in an hour), When RTnest closed system clock runs normaly
Any solution Please?

Regards,
ramlaa
Dear Ramlaa,

Yes! I remember you are a veteran user.
This problem of yours is however, very weird. It cannot be reproduced. I am using RTNest myself. My system clock works perfect. RTNest uses system time to send data to AmiBroker repeatedly at specified interval but it does not mess up with system clock nor does it send any commands to it.

Reason for your system clock running fast must be some other program.
Since your system was running all right earlier, you may try solution given in this URL.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-system/windows-7-system-clock-running-60-times-too-fast/3bca34bb-d006-4ddb-94aa-5d99c64d28a1

Status
Not open for further replies.