Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thanks Josh for this wonderful utility :clapping:

As my system crashed yesterday I had to reinstall everything :(

Now I face a unique problem. Whenever I try to open RTNow.xlsm, I get an error message
"Excel found unreadable content in RTNow.xlsm. Do you want to recover......."

When I click recover, it removes the vbaprojec.bin part. Please help.

Thanks.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thanks Josh for this wonderful utility :clapping:

As my system crashed yesterday I had to reinstall everything :(

Now I face a unique problem. Whenever I try to open RTNow.xlsm, I get an error message
"Excel found unreadable content in RTNow.xlsm. Do you want to recover......."

When I click recover, it removes the vbaprojec.bin part. Please help.

Thanks.
Your Hard Disk is sure culprit. Rename RTNow.xlsm as RTNow.bak. Take a fresh copy of RTNow. If that is also currupt, download again. Check your hard disk for damaged sectors. If it is more than 2 years old, replace it asap.

Thanks for the super fast reply Josh. I downloaded and did a fresh install but the problem persists.

Interestingly all my other excels, which do not have macros, do not have any problems opening. Even NowBackfil seem to have problems opening :(

Any thoughts?

josh1

Thanks for the super fast reply Josh. I downloaded and did a fresh install but the problem persists.

Interestingly all my other excels, which do not have macros, do not have any problems opening. Even NowBackfil seem to have problems opening :(

Any thoughts?
Check your security/trust centre settings in Excel. Enable macros. There is no problem in files on 4shared.com.

sekpalani

Live in present and pleasant.

Dear Josh1,

I was using your utility RTNOW and NowBackfill for quite some time.
So far it was working fine. But now I am facing a problem of irregular data pushed in amibroker. ( no continueous data to Amibroker, ) But in the Excel RTNOW prices updates every 2 seconds without any issue. And the in file MyCSVNOW.txt also updated with no issue. Only thing Amibroker does not updates continuously. I reinstalled amibroker, still the same problem. Could you please help me to solve this.
Regards,
Sekpalani

Thanks to SarahTap from social.technet.microsoft.com who had provided a fix for this. Install the Visual Basic component in Office 2007.

Control Panel > Programs > select Microsoft Office 2007 and click on Change > Add or Remove Programs > at the bottom of the list click on the plus next to Office Shared Features > select Visual Basic for Applications > I right clicked and chose Run from My computer > Continue. Reboot when it has finished.

Thanks once again Josh for your support.

gambler

Any thoughts?
Hi,
Your problem solution is here. Read this http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/excel/thread/f8abedda-619e-4f9d-97a5-fba2fcacd8c2

Hope it will work!

josh1

Dear Josh1,

I was using your utility RTNOW and NowBackfill for quite some time.
So far it was working fine. But now I am facing a problem of irregular data pushed in amibroker. ( no continueous data to Amibroker, ) But in the Excel RTNOW prices updates every 2 seconds without any issue. And the in file MyCSVNOW.txt also updated with no issue. Only thing Amibroker does not updates continuously. I reinstalled amibroker, still the same problem. Could you please help me to solve this.
Regards,
Sekpalani
Price will be updated in RTNow continuously. RTNow writes it to MyCSVNow.txt at your specified refresh period and then calls Amibroker to import it. Increase refresh period to 3 or 5 seconds and check. if okay, install RAM disk.

josh1

Thanks to SarahTap from social.technet.microsoft.com who had provided a fix for this. Install the Visual Basic component in Office 2007.

Control Panel > Programs > select Microsoft Office 2007 and click on Change > Add or Remove Programs > at the bottom of the list click on the plus next to Office Shared Features > select Visual Basic for Applications > I right clicked and chose Run from My computer > Continue. Reboot when it has finished.

Thanks once again Josh for your support.
Oh..... That means Visual Basic for Applications was not installed on your system. There is no problem with Hard disk.

Hi Josh,

I have a new issue. RTNow is refreshing fine. However MyCSVNow in C:\RT folder does not seem to be updating. Due to this there is no real-time updates in amibroker.

However backfill works fine.

I made sure date settings are correct and the format files are inserted correctly in the format folder. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.