Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hi Josh,

I have a new issue. RTNow is refreshing fine. However MyCSVNow in C:\RT folder does not seem to be updating. Due to this there is no real-time updates in amibroker.

However backfill works fine.

I made sure date settings are correct and the format files are inserted correctly in the format folder. Am I missing something?

Thanks.
What path did you give in Cell B2 ? Keep it empty if there is no RAM disk.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

In cell B1 I have D:\AmiBroker\NowRTData which is my database path
and B2 is blank as I do not have RAM disk installed.

I re-installed Amibroker twice but still continue to face this issue.

Last edited:

josh1

Hi Josh,

I have a new issue. RTNow is refreshing fine. However MyCSVNow in C:\RT folder does not seem to be updating. Due to this there is no real-time updates in amibroker.

However backfill works fine.

I made sure date settings are correct and the format files are inserted correctly in the format folder. Am I missing something?

Thanks.
In cell B1 I have D:\AmiBroker\NowRTData which is my database path
and B2 is blank as I do not have RAM disk installed.

I re-installed Amibroker twice but still continue to face this issue.
There is no issue with Amibroker. If MyCSVNow.txt is not updating, it is an issue with Excel.
1. You may not be having write permissions to C:\RT. Create folder RT in Ddrive and change it to D:\RT and check.
2. Excel may not be writing anything to the file. Reinstall Excel. (Do full install.)

mkbsiva

Hello Josh,

I am getting a new problem.

everything worked well last month, when i tried to paste the new trading symbols for june, the columns in the excel RTNOW is interchanging itself while pasting from NOW.

But it is in the right order while i am copying...

Kindly advise what will the issue..!??

Thanks.

I re-installed MS Office (Full) and I also created a RAMDisk, with 5 MB, and changed cell B2 in NowRT. But MYCSVNow.txt is not updating :(

Also I have Admin privileges.

I noticed that ".Net Programmability Support" has not been installed in MS Office Excel, and there is no way to enable this. Is this the culprit?

I noticed an interesting thing. Quotes in amibroker are updating at spordaic intervals!!! Not sure what is going on???

Thanks.

Last edited:

josh1

I re-installed MS Office (Full) and I also created a RAMDisk, with 5 MB, and changed cell B2 in NowRT. But MYCSVNow.txt is not updating :(

Also I have Admin privileges.

I noticed that ".Net Programmability Support" has not been installed in MS Office Excel, and there is no way to enable this. Is this the culprit?

I noticed an interesting thing. Quotes in amibroker are updating at spordaic intervals!!! Not sure what is going on???

Thanks.
PM your Teamviewer details

josh1

Hello Josh,

I am getting a new problem.

everything worked well last month, when i tried to paste the new trading symbols for june, the columns in the excel RTNOW is interchanging itself while pasting from NOW.

But it is in the right order while i am copying...

Kindly advise what will the issue..!??

Thanks.
Are you copying in RTD sheet?
Are you copying selected cells or all?
Is the column order same in NSENOW?

mkbsiva

Are you copying in RTD sheet?

YES JOSH

Are you copying selected cells or all?

SELECTED... IN FACT I TRIED BOTH OPTIONS...

Is the column order same in NSENOW?

YES... IT IS IN SAME ORDER....

BUT IT IS PASTING IN DIFFERENT ORDER...

FOLLOWED THE SAME PROCEDURE AS LIKE LAST MONTH...BUT STILL!..?:confused:

nms

Hi Josh Jee.
Many many thanks for your nice soft.Now I am facing aproblem. In total I have added 48 scripts in RTDATA for refreshment. Previously AB was refreshing the chart quickly. But since three days the refreshment is very slow.My data is from TT. What is the reason behind it? Should I reduce the script or tick data amount in AB settings? I have put 30000. Pl rectify if you or anybody can have any idea.

Thanks & Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.