Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

You can download .net from microsoft site and install.
If Amibroker is updating at sporadic intervals, then MyCSVNow.txt is also updating. AmiBroker takes quotes from there.
Is .Net required for this to work?

Is there some way to debug this? Can we enable debug somewhere to show the error?

This was such a cool tool I do not want to give up easily on this :)

Thanks.

Last edited:

guptak03

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

josh ji how to choose column's in TT ..as by default Exchange not removable!!!

and i using win OS 7 ulitmate and office 10 ...with nest trader its working very fine

Last edited:

josh1

Is .Net required for this to work?

Is there some way to debug this? Can we enable debug somewhere to show the error?

This was such a cool tool I do not want to give up easily on this :)

Thanks.
.net is not required. Only full install of Excel 2007 or above.

Debug can be done in Visual Basic under Developer Tab.

Last edited:

josh1

josh ji how to choose column's in TT ..as by default Exchange not removable!!!
Please see Setup instructions for configuration of TT. It is different.

josh1

I cannot figure this out. Why do you link again? Just copy formula from row above and change scrip name with find/replace. In case of future change MAY to JUN in all rows.

mkbsiva

I cannot figure this out. Why do you link again? Just copy formula from row above and change scrip name with find/replace. In case of future change MAY to JUN in all rows.

Its working fine...now... thanks....:)

Hi Josh n other member

I m not able to make it:mad:. Could any support me on Team viewer

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.