Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2976/35m9.png

josh ji with the given instruction's i did this..in RTTiger time is getting update but not other columns.. please suggest me where did i missed ..

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3162/x2vh.png

and in backfill i m getting this error
Did you open snap1.xls before opening RTTiger?
Give me all steps that you followed. Do not just copy paste from Setup instructions.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

how to back filing NIFTY spot intraday data?
NIFTY does not have full data. there are gaps. say if I don't run RT Data today then there is a gap. how to fill the gap. For scrips I open the data table and copy the data in back file excel but How to backfil NIFTY spot data

gambler

how to back filing NIFTY spot intraday data?
NIFTY does not have full data. there are gaps. say if I don't run RT Data today then there is a gap. how to fill the gap. For scrips I open the data table and copy the data in back file excel but How to backfil NIFTY spot data
For nifty spot data use data downloader

guptak03

Give me all steps that you followed. Do not just copy paste from Setup instructions.

s sir

1) i open TT software from there i did snap to excel and gave path to sharekhan TT floder and saved it ..and when ever i want to load snap to excel , ill open the saved snap.xls from the floder as instructed..
2)and i have downloaded Rtt excel and even save it TT floder in C drive ...and even changed the path as C drive program file amibroker as i have saved amibroker @ C drive ...
3) in RTT EXCEL i have copied the formula from instruction for getting rates in excel , but here i m only getting time and other as ref..

as instructed i m first opening snap.xls which will be getting rates and den open RTT excel and click start amibroker it getting open with out any error .. this is what i did ..

josh1

s sir

1) i open TT software from there i did snap to excel and gave path to sharekhan TT floder and saved it ..and when ever i want to load snap to excel , ill open the saved snap.xls from the floder as instructed..
2)and i have downloaded Rtt excel and even save it TT floder in C drive ...and even changed the path as C drive program file amibroker as i have saved amibroker @ C drive ...
3) in RTT EXCEL i have copied the formula from instruction for getting rates in excel , but here i m only getting time and other as ref..

as instructed i m first opening snap.xls which will be getting rates and den open RTT excel and click start amibroker it getting open with out any error .. this is what i did ..
Dear Uday,

Snap.xls and Snap1.xls are two different files aren't they? There is a difference of 1. Your formula in RTT is looking for Snap1.xls and it is not getting it.

josh1

Hi Guys

Those who are experiencing slow data intake by Amibroker recently should export their data in 1 minute or higher timeframe and reimport it in to Ami.

(9:15 to 3:30) 375 minutes per day x 20 ticks (3 sec. refresh) x20 days x 12 months creates 18,00,000 quotes per scrip per year. Those having 1/2 sec. refresh will have more. That may be making Amibroker sluggish.

I shall appreciate if any users experiencing sluggishness try this solution and revert here. I have been exporting and reimporting data every month (due to some other reasons) so may be I never experienced sluggishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.