Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Sir ,
Successfully I am getting Data in Excel .But I am not getting it in Ami . Is it because of following reasons ?
1.I changed the Data path in Excel to C:\Program Files\Amibroker\NESTRT .(Cell A1).B1 is Empty.
2.I did not check the box '' Load the Database at Startup " but manually selecting it.

Last edited:

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Sir ,
Successfully I am getting Data in Excel .But I am not getting it in Ami . Is it because of following reasons ?
1.I changed the Data path in Excel to C:\Program Files\Amibroker\NESTRT .(Cell A1).B1 is Empty.
2.I did not check the box '' Load the Database at Startup " but manually selecting it.
You should give database path in Cell B1. Why did you type it in Cell A1?

You should give database path in Cell B1. Why did you type it in Cell A1?
In Mr.Kanitkar's Instruction file - Page 11/ Point 3- it is said that
"3. Give Your\Database\Path in cell A1." - that is why I changed A1.
I saved the changes .
What should I do now . Should I delete the file and Unrar them once again
to get a fresh copy ?
Thanks for the immediate response.

josh1

In Mr.Kanitkar's Instruction file - Page 11/ Point 3- it is said that
"3. Give Your\Database\Path in cell A1." - that is why I changed A1.
I saved the changes .
What should I do now . Should I delete the file and Unrar them once again
to get a fresh copy ?
Thanks for the immediate response.
That is mistake. I have corrected it. Give path in B1 and go ahead.

Last edited:

Joshi sir,
Any way to get cnx nifty data to amibroker in real time using your utility?

Hi Josh1,

I remember reading your post for importing nifty index ( cnx nifty) data to amibroker for charting. I want to know whether you are successful in importing real time data for nifty index in amibroker. if yes please give me the details.

thx,

Mrpt.

josh1

Hi Josh1,

I remember reading your post for importing nifty index ( cnx nifty) data to amibroker for charting. I want to know whether you are successful in importing real time data for nifty index in amibroker. if yes please give me the details.

thx,

Mrpt.
Download an use RTYahoo, RTGoogle or RTNest whichever you prefer

Sir , sorry to disturb again.
Quotes are changing in Nest.Xlsm. but in Ami neither symbols came nor charts updating.
(I checked Date format.It is correct. I tried to open RTG3.format as per instruction file to troubleshoot.But I do not how to open that file.) .Is it because of RTG3 or any other matter ?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Joshi Sir,
New problem, when I use rt in odin or nse now after about 2 hours entire system becomes sluggish and then amibroker hangs, all current days data and work is lost.
However if after every half hour I shut down rt feed google & nse now and restart it works fine.

I formated system & reloaded still no use, please suggest sir.

Maxi

Status
Not open for further replies.