Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvgandhi

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

That's weird. Have you entered same scrip twice in RTNest?. Anyway take original copy of RTNest and do the linking. Do not change code. For your MyCSVNest.txt, type 'R:' or 'R:\' into cell B2. That will serve your purpose. Check the volumes after that.

You can change your timeframe to Daily in Amibroker and compare volume for the day with Volume Traded Today.
I have downloaded new zip file and extracted and made changes only to database location and ramdisk path. I am getting volume for refresh period 3 and 2 secs. When I change to 1 sec, the volume shows momentary volume and not continuously for the min. tick volumes show and disappear.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

I have downloaded new zip file and extracted and made changes only to database location and ramdisk path. I am getting volume for refresh period 3 and 2 secs. When I change to 1 sec, the volume shows momentary volume and not continuously for the min. tick volumes show and disappear.
That means your system is not able to handle 1 second refresh. You will have to settle for 2 -3 seconds. I am using 3 seconds myself. Frankly, it does not make any difference unless you are using Automatic Trade algorithms.
I am using 5 -15 - 60 min. time frame for trading. 3 seconds refresh period is enough to trade in that period.

Last edited:

josh1

Hi Josh ,

Since the time I upgraded NOW from ver. 1.7.1.0 to 1.8.4.3 a problem arised.

I have Windows 7 . It has two folders in C Directory , one is Program Files and the other one is Program Files (x86).

The older version of NOW was installed in Program Files (x86) folder in C directory . MS Office [Excel 2007] is also installed in Program Files (x86) .

The latest version of NOW got Installed in Program Files Folder. NOW gets installed without asking the option of directory or folder where it should be installed. From that time Link to Excel function is not working. I have added NOW path in the trusted locations of Excel. Opened NOW with Administrator permissions and then tried to get RT quotes but this also did not work.

Called broker as well as NOW Helpline but nobody was able to solve the issue of Link to Excel.

Can there be some resolution ?

Thanks in Advance.
Do complete Uninstall of NOW. Delete old folders of NOW. Then Reinstall and add the new location to trusted locations in Excel. Check thereafter and let me know.

josh1

yespatel,

-EQ means Cash Scrip and _F1 means Future Scrip. If you do not want these, change the excel formula in RTNest or RTNow. See earlier posts in this thread. What ever name appears in the Front Sheet of RTNOW/NEST will be exported to Amibroker.

Josh Sir,
All done working well, now as well as odin & google rt all working well, thank you sir.
One question for banknifty spot can I get form google, if yes then where should I put this quote, pse specify cell no so I can modify rt google.

Thank you sirji

Josh sir,
Small problem has happened repeatedly for many days now,
after maybe 2 hours of running during market, amibroker just shuts downs and looses current days data, rt feed gives runtime error and ask to debug.
what is problem sirji ?

Josh sir,
Small problem has happened repeatedly, after maybe 2 hours of running during market, amibroker just shuts downs and looses current days data, rt feed gives runtime error and ask to debug.
what is problem sirji ?

give error 462
remote sever machine does not exist or is unavailable.

lvgandhi

That means your system is not able to handle 1 second refresh. You will have to settle for 2 -3 seconds. I am using 3 seconds myself. Frankly, it does not make any difference unless you are using Automatic Trade algorithms.
I am using 5 -15 - 60 min. time frame for trading. 3 seconds refresh period is enough to trade in that period.
my laptop is with i5-3317U working at 1.7 ghz and 8 gb ram having windows 8. cpu usage normally do not exceed 20% during this processes running and memory not more than 50% used. What can be the bottle neck?

mkbsiva

How do we change the refresh period.?

Raghuveer

Status
Not open for further replies.