Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

It is licensed. The application DataFeeder, which fetches from yahoo finance, works perfectly on AB.
What have you given in cell B2? Give snapshot

godfather

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

hai BM i use that data feeder to back fill Ami and i used to get my charts back when i open back...i used to save database after use that all...:)

josh1

Hi, Data Feeder is working for me the problem is with RTGoogle. I am getting RT data but after saving and closing amibroker the data is lost.
You have given different database path in RTGoogle. See the images in earlier two posts that you uploaded.

Hi Josh sir,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful work and support. I am getting live data in excel but I am not able to get it on amibroker.

I use office starter and not premium version. It says macros cannot be enabled since it is starter pack. I just want to confirm tht this is the ultimate reason for not getting charts? OS in windows 7 basic. Hv given the right path in .xls file.

josh1

hi josh sir i am facing problem see the nifty data it shows date
Copy formula from "Last Trade Time" column. Replace "LTT" with "LTP".

josh1

Hi Josh sir,
I use office starter and not premium version. It says macros cannot be enabled since it is starter pack. I just want to confirm tht this is the ultimate reason for not getting charts?
Confirmed.

my data is feeding to excel sheet but from excelsheet to amibroker is not feeding?? can anyone help

Dear Josh1,

Thanks for your utility and the efforts to maintain this thread.

I am using Now version 1.8.4.3 and getting data by entering
"=RTD("now.scriprtd",,"MktWatch","nse_fo|NIFTY13AUGFUT","Last Traded Price")"
instead of "=RTD("now.scriprtd",,"nse_fo|NIFTY13AUGFUT","Last Traded Price")"
in the Excel sheet. (Note extra "MktWatch" parameter).

Please suggest this to anyone who is using the same version of Now and getting
"#N/A" in Excel.

Also, Is there any way to get spot 'Nifty' from the 'Indices Dialog' of Now in Excel?

Regards.
san_saw

Status
Not open for further replies.