Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

You need not have same scrips in Mktwatch and RTNest.
Ask your your broker what limit he has set for you. Mine is 100.
josh..!:) Thanks for reply

Just check with broker. My script limit has been set to 120. As you can see I have 39 script in RTD sheet but able to linked only 29 in Nest sheet.

What u recon next step

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

josh..!:) Thanks for reply

Just check with broker. My script limit has been set to 120. As you can see I have 39 script in RTD sheet but able to linked only 29 in Nest sheet.

What u recon next step
Delete all Marketwatches, close all programs, windows and restart

Taiki

Hello Mr. Josh,

Thank you for this beautiful utility. I have been using this for last 1 month with NOW. And it was working wonderfully. Since yesterday I am facing this issue, that is - My data is streaming perfectly fine in NOW and YTD sheet of RTNOW.xlsm. But in Amibroker it coming very slowly. Even if the chart refresh period is mention as 3 second in NOW sheet, charts are getting delayed sometimes more than 40-50 seconds :( And for this charting is not drawn perfectly in Amibroker.

This started happening since yesterday, seems like the macro is getting too slow. I reinstalled the MS office, but the problem resides. Can you please guide what could be the reason, and how can I handle this ??

Regards
Taiki

fxgood

Can some one en-light me how many symbols we can load in NEST trader at a time and does NEST trader have any client API to make autotrading possible directly via it.

josh1

Hello Mr. Josh,

Thank you for this beautiful utility. I have been using this for last 1 month with NOW. And it was working wonderfully. Since yesterday I am facing this issue, that is - My data is streaming perfectly fine in NOW and YTD sheet of RTNOW.xlsm. But in Amibroker it coming very slowly. Even if the chart refresh period is mention as 3 second in NOW sheet, charts are getting delayed sometimes more than 40-50 seconds :( And for this charting is not drawn perfectly in Amibroker.

This started happening since yesterday, seems like the macro is getting too slow. I reinstalled the MS office, but the problem resides. Can you please guide what could be the reason, and how can I handle this ??

Regards
Taiki

This seems to be some kind of virus. I have never experienced this behaviour in last one year.

Taiki

Suspecting the same I formatted my PC, and now scanning for viruses. Lets see.
By the way do a lot of macro enabled file affect the macro's performances ?? I have around 5 xlsm files present for different purposes.

Regards
Taiki

4candles

Suspecting the same I formatted my PC, and now scanning for viruses. Lets see.
By the way do a lot of macro enabled file affect the macro's performances ?? I have around 5 xlsm files present for different purposes.
Regards
Taiki

Hi Taiki

I face similiar issue whenever I open an additional excel sheet apart from the 2 that are required for RT data fetching. Unless I dont open an additional excel (and start working on it) the data transition is absloutley fine.

I use Trade Tiger.

In case you face similar issue tomorrow test your RT data by not opening additonal sheets.

Regards

K

Hi Josh,
The apps working well for some time now.
I was wondering if you could help me understand how I could go about modifying the columns without changing the function,
I.e I want it in the following order

TR Symbol, LTP, Vol traded today, LTT O.I, Sym.

Thx

Isabella.

josh1

Hi Josh,
The apps working well for some time now.
I was wondering if you could help me understand how I could go about modifying the columns without changing the function,
I.e I want it in the following order

TR Symbol, LTP, Vol traded today, LTT O.I, Sym.

Thx

Isabella.
Changing place of Volume and LTT column requires you to understand subroutine MakeCSV() and also function of RTG.format file. Code is open. You may read and do it yourself.

hi josh and TT users...!!

I m using this utility with Nest and there no single issue.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Now when I was trying my hand on TT there's automatically pop window open for RT folder( Where I extract RT now folder) and asking to update value in Excel. Anyone have any idea..???:confused::confused::confused:

I updated this value through (C:\Sharekhan\TradeTigerNew\SnapToExcel\Snap.xls) for each column and paste this row in next four row. After that there is ref# that's what I can see...

posted snap here for more clarification....

Status
Not open for further replies.