Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Josh1 sir
excellent work done .thanks for sharing this utility .can i share link for this in other forum .there r lot of retail traders who will get benifit .
Thanking you once again

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Josh1 sir
excellent work done .thanks for sharing this utility .can i share link for this in other forum .there r lot of retail traders who will get benifit .
Thanking you once again
Yes you can. Cut out the Sir part. I feel like somebody is selling me credit card.

gambler

Dear josh,

Is it possible to backfill all scripts data mentioned in watchlist at once with some macro with single click on backfill button?

xsis

ok. being non techie, i thot it required some programming stuff to put it across!
few doubts: in red. pls help! i am trade tiger user.

Right.

Add the columns yourself on right. Ensure that there is a blank column after them. where shud i add - marketwatch frm wher i do snap to excel or RTG3 excel file or ??
Thereafter open rtg3.format file and replace $format line with this-
$FORMAT Date_DMY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, OpenInt, Skip, Aux1, Aux2 - i did it by opening it in notepad (done)

I do not know how to plot them on chart. Please find out yourself and if you do, post it here.

regards
Josh

josh1

ok. being non techie, i thot it required some programming stuff to put it across!
few doubts: in red. pls help! i am trade tiger user.
You will add those columns in RTTiger.xlsm. I am not a TT user. You should have those columns in Snap.xls to link them in RTTiger.xlsm.

josh1

Dear josh,

Is it possible to backfill all scripts data mentioned in watchlist at once with some macro with single click on backfill button?
That requires more programming

sr114

http://oi40.tinypic.com/2qxucsw.jpg
Hi josh1
i am using trade tiger
when i click start rt data i wont work ,tel me were i went worng
thank u
MT

uhave problem in the symbol col - for crude oip its showing the symbol NSE - so please lok at ur trading terminal and in particular symbol col - may be it is not present there

rgds
subroto

Hi Josh:)

I m using Nestrtd.

I have more than 30 script in Marketwatch and same Number in Excel RTD sheet. I only able to see 29 script in Nest sheet. Is this the limit or Am I missing something? :confused:

I m able pull data for 29 script there is no issue with that but just want to know if I can increase more No...

josh1

Hi Josh:)

I m using Nestrtd.

I have more than 30 script in Marketwatch and same Number in Excel RTD sheet. I only able to see 29 script in Nest sheet. Is this the limit or Am I missing something? :confused:

I m able pull data for 29 script there is no issue with that but just want to know if I can increase more No...
You need not have same scrips in Mktwatch and RTNest.
Ask your your broker what limit he has set for you. Mine is 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.