Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Do not link anything. All your formulae in RTD sheet are wrong.

Take fresh copy of RTNest. Go to RTD Sheet.

Replace scrip names in the formulae in entire row. for example

=RTD("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_cm|ITC-EQ","Trading Symbol") is for ITC.

If you want other scrip, replace ITC by name of that scrip as it appears in Nesttrader. Say Graphite. nse_cm means cash market.

In case of futures/options
=rtd("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_fo|NIFTY13JUNFUT","Trading Symbol") is for June future.
it will become
=rtd("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_fo|NIFTY13JULFUT","Trading Symbol") for July future.
or
=rtd("nest.scriprtd",,"nse_fo|NIFTY13JUL5800PE","Trading Symbol") for Nifty July 5800 put.

If you see rates changing in RTD sheet, they are simply linked in Nest Sheet.
Tried as you said but doesn't working nothing:mad::mad:. I attached image here. any clue:annoyed::annoyed::annoyed:

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thanks josh for your continuous advises:clap::clap::clap::clap:

One of Silent reader member of the thread help me and job done. There was problem in excel and he found JUGAAD....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JOSH SIR ,

THANKS A LOT FOR HELPING EVERYONE.

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL THIS UTILITY BUT I FAILED.

WHEN I CLICK THE ''START RT'' AMI START BUT THERE IS NO SYMBOL SHOWN THER .

THE MASSAGE SHOWN IN AMI IS
(THERE IS NO ACTIVE SYMBOL FOR THIS CHART AND/OR DATABASE IS EMPTY.)

I HAVE TRADE TIGER THERFORE USING RTTIGER.XLSM & SNAP.XLS

I AM SUCCEDED IN OPENING SNAP.XLS & LINKING IT TO RTTIGER.XLSM WHICH IS SAVED IN C:\Sharekhan\TradeTigerNew FOLDER.

I HAD COPIED THE FILE RTG3.FORMAT & NEST3.FORMAT IN C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formats FOLDER.

I CREATED THE DATABASE FOLDER IN C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\RTDATA FOLDER.

THIS PATH IS GIVEN IN RTTIGER .XLSM IN B1 COLUM.

ALL THESE STEPS HAD TAKKEN BY ME.

NOW PLS HELP I GAVE YOU MY ALL STEPS .WHY I AM NOT ABLE TO SEE THE CHARTS PLS.

josh1

amit05101992

Give me snapshot of text file created in folder C:\RT. Your problem is most likely of date setting and have you kept cell B2 empty?

Last edited:

amit05101992

Give me snapshot of text file created in folder C:\RT. Your problem is most likely of date setting and have you kept cell B2 empty?
DEAR JOSH SIR,

I HAVE KEPT CELL B2 EMPTY IN RTTIGER.XLSM. BELLOW IS THE LINK OF RTTIGER.XLSM IMAGE.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/690/rrvs.jpg/

MY DATE & TIME SETTINGS IMAGE LINK PLS FIND BELLOW.

DATE SETTINGS IMAGE.
http://imageshack.us/a/img577/8762/haez.jpg/

TIME SETTINGS IMAGE.
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4030/hwiw.jpg/

BUT I DONT HAVE ANY text FILE IN C:\RTDATA FOLDER.

I THINK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE MYCSV.TEXT FILE.

BUT I SEARCHED WHOLE FOLDER I DID NOT FIND IT.

BELOW IS THE IMAGE LINK FOR THAT FOLDER .
http://imageshack.us/a/img10/7532/c6qt.jpg/
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3545/5cup.jpg

I SEACHED THE INSTRUSTION GUIDE FOR CREATING IT BUT I FAILED.

NEED HELP TO CREATE IT (MYCSV.TEXT OR THE text FILE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT).

PLS FORGIVE ME FOR MY LAUNGUAGE MISTAKES. BEACUSE I AM WEAK IN ENGLISH.

josh1

amit05101992

Please read my last post again. I want you to see the folder C:\RT.

The formula for "Last Trade Time" in Column B2 is messed. That column should show Time and not the formula. Amibroker is not getting Trade time and hence no charts.

Correct the formula by preceding with "=" sign. The column should show time and you will get live charts.

amit05101992

Please read my last post again. I want you to see the folder C:\RT.

The formula for "Last Trade Time" in Column B2 is messed. That column should show Time and not the formula. Amibroker is not getting Trade time and hence no charts.

Correct the formula by preceding with "=" sign. The column should show time and you will get live charts.
DEAR JOSH SIR ,

I GOT MY MISTAKE AND I SOLVED THAT PROBLEM OF TIME FORMULA .

AND I GOT THE SYMBOL & CHART IN MY AMIBROKER.

BUT I DIDNT SEE THE MY CSV FILE IN RTDATA.

AND IN C\RT THE MY TIGER.TEXT FILE IMAGE IS LINK BELOW.
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1655/xy5a.png\

Dear josh sir ,
i am succeded to see charts in ami broker.
But it is not saving the charts in rtdata folder pls help.

josh1

Dear josh sir ,
i am succeded to see charts in ami broker.
But it is not saving the charts in rtdata folder pls help.
Your data will be saved in "C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\RTDATA" folder. That is what you have given in Cell B1. You can manually save them from File -- Save Database Menu before you stop RTData.
If your AmiBroker is pirated, then you have to find yourself how to save.

DEAR JOSH SIR ,
WHEN IAM BACKFILLING FROM TRADE TIGER BY IMPORT WIZARD I GOT ERROR MSG

Logging started for 'C:\Sharekhan\TradeTigerNew\Chart\SILVERM 31-Aug-2013.csv' file, using format definition file 'Formats\TT.FORMAT'
Error in line DATE,TIME,OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,QUANTITY,AVERAGE
Invalid (close) price. Prices must be positive. If you want to import no quotation data please specify $NOQUOTES 1 ('no quotation data' box in Wizard)
Invalid date format/value

Logging started for 'C:\RT\MyTiger.txt' file, using format definition file 'Formats\RTG3.format'

Logging started for 'C:\RT\MyTiger.txt' file, using format definition file 'Formats\RTG3.format'

FORMAT FILE

# Format definition file generated automatically
# by AmiBroker's ASCII Import Wizard
$FORMAT Date_DMY, Time, Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, Skip, Skip, Skip, Skip, Skip
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1

PLS SUGGEST ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.