Free Stock Analysis software with Realtime & EOD Data

PPSVIN

I tried to download the replace file from several link you provided in this entire thread, but couldnt download. The site says that file cannot be found. Can you please post a new link

Thanks
Mahesh

Does anyone use metastock real time data through any of the web based routing ? can anyone tell me best real time usage through metastock ? How one use it.

Manoj

Raju

PPSVIN,

I have tried downloading the link from almost all the threads u had provided, but was not able to do it.Kindly can u upload the replace.zip file and provide a URL again.

Thanks,
Raju

PPSVIN,

I have tried downloading the link from almost all the threads u had provided, but was not able to do it.Kindly can u upload the replace.zip file and provide a URL again.

Thanks,
Raju
hi ppsvin
i too tried to download the file, it does not exist now...can you please upload again...
other users who have already downloaded can help us too

PPSVIN,

Thanks,
Raju
Dear friends

I am providing new link for REPLACE FILE. http://www.************/file/39329866/7a9bfd0a/Replae.html

I am happy to share with you that I have been successfully trading 'NIFTY' using data from this source with out delay and free of cost since one year.

Regards

ppvsin