Free Stock Analysis software with Realtime & EOD Data

rohangawale

hi,
im not able to download from the sourceforged link given.
can anybody help any other way out to download the free realtime software
thnks

The posts state realtime data. When I tried aiotrade (the current version of blogtrade) the data available for NSE is primarily from ***** as the netfonds is german site and IB TWS another brokerage site, in both places I could not see any link to the NSE or BSE stocks to identify the stock symbol used. ***** data downloaded though till today as in the symbol information is at least 5 days prior to today?

I must be missing something if all of you are saying that it has real time data? How do you get the real time data (free). Bhavcopy downloads from NSE is date wise and not symbol wise. AIO trader requires data symbolwise..

Can anyone please through some light and enlighten this novice user of technical charting?

Hi

I download "aiotrader". Now trying to use this, no problems were seen upto now. I am not go all options. After monday only its support on real time data will be rnd. I want to know how the formulas can be added to it by us.

Its great one
Hi,

I am new to this site and searching for best software, is there any buy&sell signal software available if so please inform and how is the aiotrader software.

regards
santhosh

Dear friends

I found one source to get realtime data from ***** finance.
1. Download quote traker free trail verson from http://www.quotetracker.com. Install it.

2.Quotetraker supports only NSE real time data which is delayed by 15 min and indicies delayed by 5 min.To support ***** finance data please download replace zip from http://www.************/file/12813345/df091823/Replae.html

3. Install quotetraker and open replace zip copy all fiels and go to programme files click on quotetraker folder and paste all copied fiels.

4.Run quote traker programme press menu(on the righside of window) and click web updates. After completion of web update close and restart the programme. You will find in site place ***** HK,TW,SI,JK,KS,INDIA(NS). Select the same. Add to portfolio ***** Finane symbles Ex ^NSEI (NIFTY),ABB.NS, ACC.NS,RPL.NS etc.,you can add scrips as many as you wish. I have tested up to 200+.Select refresh button auto mode 20 sec. You will find FIRST TIME NIFTY QUOTE DELAYED BY OLNLY 30 SEC AND other quotes 1 to 3 min after they start quote.

5.Download FCharts freeware software from www.spacejock.com install and run it.Connect it to Quote traker plugin.(Just press intraday butten located in leftside in the main menu. View all the charts in 1,2,3,5,10,15,30,60,120 minuts combination with clear view.

please note that quote traker trail verson backfill only two days data.Once we plugin FCharts to quote traker we can backfill tick data n number of days and same can be utilised for charting.

Regards
ppvsin

Can any one having updated link or the above working zip file?? Earlier links are not working :mad:
Please send at my email id avlok_in@y a h o o . com (avoid the spaces)
Thanx in advance:D

Dear fellows,
I am completely new to traderji & to stock market also.
I was searching for portfolio management with graph software & came to this post..............
I am not able to understand (****** 12 nos) mentioned in the links; any forum which explains the same...
I found quote tracker quite friendly but it doesn't support historical graph...

Anybody can help me with the above 2 queries............
thanks in Advance.
http://www.traderji.com/images/smilies/smile.gif