Fx-Blood Strategy (30 pips per day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mean both trend indicators should have blue bar to go long?:confused:
Yes, You want to wait for two indicators to turn blue for long or red for short...

In this way....you can missout or enter the trade late...

But i believe it filters out bad/false signal trades....:thumb:

You are free to change or not follow to suit your own strategy...This is not 100% rule...So this thread is open to all feedback and replies...

Any Feedback ? How is the system?

I m happy to hear any bad/good feedback..we will discuss it and make it good :clapping:

First of all I would like to thank for not only sharing the system but also giving live support :clapping:

About the system,Can you please share brief details about what exactly happening and how to read the indicators.What type of discretion to be used if any.What does the blue dots signify? A gross idea if possible details will help us to increase the faith in the system.

Please post charts of your trades with your daily results so that we can be sure we have got it correctly.Keep rocking.Keep posting.

Thanks and Regards
Biswa

First of all I would like to thank for not only sharing the system but also giving live support :clapping:

About the system,Can you please share brief details about what exactly happening and how to read the indicators.What type of discretion to be used if any.What does the blue dots signify? A gross idea if possible details will help us to increase the faith in the system.

Please post charts of your trades with your daily results so that we can be sure we have got it correctly.Keep rocking.Keep posting.

Thanks and Regards
Biswa

Hello Biswa,

Blue Dot is for Buy and Red Dot for Sell....Also see the trend indicators turn also same colour of the Dot to enter....

Its the Basic....I will post Detailed Instructions in Pdf and will attach to main post...

I will try to post the charts also.....Thank you for the Reply and Feedback

Edward

You are doing a fabulous job Fx-blood,

Keep up the good work and all the best...

lets makes traderji one of the best sites for forex traders.

Hello Biswa,

Blue Dot is for Buy and Red Dot for Sell....Also see the trend indicators turn also same colour of the Dot to enter....

Its the Basic....I will post Detailed Instructions in Pdf and will attach to main post...

I will try to post the charts also.....Thank you for the Reply and Feedback

Hi

I've downloaded and extracted the .rar files already... I mean how to use the .exe4 and .tpl files? Do u need a charting system like Amibroker or metastock?

Regards
Ravi
Hello Ravi,

Yes you want Metatrader 4 platform to use this. You can see a lot of Demo Platforms for MT4 Brokers....See them and Download

Then you have to cut and paste the ex4 files in experts--->Indicators folder in Mt4 main folder...

Then Cut and paste the tpl file in Templates folder in the main folder...

I suggest you to go to google and searh how to use metatrader 4 and study it

Dear Blood and friends,
As i dnt hv eithr rar / zip installed in my Comp, I'm unable to download this file.
Cn som1 plz help me hw to download this file without rar / zip.

Thanks a ton in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.