Fx-Blood Strategy (30 pips per day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Blood and friends,
As i dnt hv eithr rar / zip installed in my Comp, I'm unable to download this file.
Cn som1 plz help me hw to download this file without rar / zip.

Thanks a ton in advance

Hello touch,

Go to www.rarlab.com and click download btton..it will display downloadpage..then select download ...

Install it and is free....

If you cant do it ,then i have to upload the files into 7 parts..i will do it soon :)

Today's Trades

GBP/USD : +40
EUR/USD : +40
USD/CAD : + 40
USD/CHF : +40

Total Profit : + 120 pips

Only trade these 4 pairs....It gives good results so far... :)

Any Comments/Feedbacks please....I think i introduces to some a good system :)

Please Reply about anything you ask....This makes me involed more than anything in this system for all..I m looking for Developer to build an EA :D

Hi Fx-Blood, It would be great if you could post the charts also.
Hello Raj,

Yes i will post it now...But i m saying only the results of fixed signals it gives at screens ( left side) of mt4.

You can see BUY @

or SELL @

and it also shows your first target and second target....

______________________-

Its Fxblood+ Template,

See the main post...the blue and red lines are the buy and TP levels...So i thought dont nned to post the charts

In Standard, 0.1 means 1$ per pip.

In Micro , 0.1 means 10 cents per pip.

In Mini , 0.01 means 1 cent per pip.

So you can start from 0.01 lot or 0.1 lot.....
Does the amount of dollar per pips not depend on the leverage?Or 100 is assumed by default?

Bw ,How to use all those resistance,support,pivot with colorful writings on chart?Give a brief explanation how to use them... pdf describing more details about the system can come later...

Or just green/red dot rule is enuf? Actually so many things written on chart confuse me.

Thanks

Last edited:
Does the amount of dollar per pips not depend on the leverage?Or 100 is assumed by default?

Bw ,How to use all those resistance,support,pivot with colorful writings on chart?Give a brief explanation how to use them... pdf describing more details about the system can come later...

Or just green/red dot rule is enuf? Actually so many things written on chart confuse me.

Thanks

Dont see the Resistance/Pivot/Support points....its just for setting TP based on that.....Dont need to see that.

Yes BLUe/RED dot of closed candle is enough...Also see the both trend indicators show the same colour to enter..

I m working on a PDF, but i m not a good writer..So difficult..Will rlease this week with good details :)

No the dollar per pip will not change with leverage...only the inveted amount change by leverage change..

per pip dollar is fixed

Raghavacc

Nice to see your concern for sharing FX-Blood. Really liked your open mindedness and passion for sharing something which you have.

Its very rare to see people like you and Edward in markets like this where cats eat cat and dogs eat dogs just for the sake of money.

Please continue your great work.We will be posting our experiences and feedbacks on regular basis.

LOL....There is one big drawback in your system.

That is getting up at 3 AM in the morning.....:lol::rofl::D

Regards
Raghav

Today's Trades

GBP/USD : +40
EUR/USD : +40
USD/CAD : + 40
USD/CHF : +40

Total Profit : + 120 pips

Only trade these 4 pairs....It gives good results so far... :)

Any Comments/Feedbacks please....I think i introduces to some a good system :)

Please Reply about anything you ask....This makes me involed more than anything in this system for all..I m looking for Developer to build an EA :D
i was going through the chrts for yday...GBPUSD..

as per the buy and sell based on the reb and blue line ...first we went short....didnot reach 20pips...we got 20 pips loss on the trade.

then we got a trigger for going long..which hit 20 pips....i.e no profit no loss.
am i missing something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.