Fx-Blood Strategy (30 pips per day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the leverage you are using and what u ll suggest given

"I can invest upto 25K bucks initially;but would prefer to begin with 10k.

I will risk 3-4% of my account size per trade.I plan to trade with 30min,1hr time-frame .I target 60-80 pips/week (with 4-5 hrs in the evening everyday)"

What is the leverage you are using and what u ll suggest given

"I can invest upto 25K bucks initially;but would prefer to begin with 10k.

I will risk 3-4% of my account size per trade.I plan to trade with 30min,1hr time-frame .I target 60-80 pips/week (with 4-5 hrs in the evening everyday)"

Hello,

I m using 1:500 Leverage, But 1:200 is good for starting, 500$ in mini is good to trade.

If you want only 60-80 pips per week, I really appreciate it. It is very good target and many chances to attain it easily.

If you get your Goal in 2 days, then trade another 4 days with 50% less investment you usually trade.

Good Luck.

1)Do we use only one Timeframe or multiple TF?
Suppose,I use 30 min TF;do we need to see 15 min TF to get a high probability trade?
Or multi TF should not be used? Bw I am using Fxblood simple so watching crossover signals.

2)How was ur result with simple crossovers system with 2 trend confirmation signal?Do u use it now?

3)One thing I observed that though dots remain fixed after candle is closed that is "no repaint" but the indicators showing trend "FDM buy/sell pressure" does change color even after the candle is closed.So,one cant analyze past result.Is there any special purpose for this?.If possible get rid of repainting thing.

Thanks

Last edited:
Fx-Blood Sir,

I too think that the indicators in this system repaints. :confused:
is it only me and maknil or others too find this problem. I hope I installed it properly. the red bule histogram indicator, changes color after the candels are closed. the back data looks like the entry signals was right in the first candel but in live it gives different.

My english is poor so please forgave me. please help

I think this indicator repaints :confused:

1)Do we use only one Timeframe or multiple TF?
Suppose,I use 30 min TF;do we need to see 15 min TF to get a high probability trade?
Or multi TF should not be used? Bw I am using Fxblood simple so watching crossover signals.

2)How was ur result with simple crossovers system with 2 trend confirmation signal?Do u use it now?

3)One thing I observed that though dots remain fixed after candle is closed that is "no repaint" but the indicators showing trend "FDM buy/sell pressure" does change color even after the candle is closed.So,one cant analyze past result.Is there any special purpose for this?.If possible get rid of repainting thing.

Thanks
Ahh yes, I will get rid of that FDM BUY/SELL, Dont follow it. Delete that indicator from template and only follow the another trend Indicator.

Fx-Blood Sir,

I too think that the indicators in this system repaints. :confused:
is it only me and maknil or others too find this problem. I hope I installed it properly. the red bule histogram indicator, changes color after the candels are closed. the back data looks like the entry signals was right in the first candel but in live it gives different.

My english is poor so please forgave me. please help
Delete that FDM Trend.

Only use the Fx-Blood Trend

Status
Not open for further replies.