Fx-Blood Strategy (30 pips per day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fx-blood,

The H in your Madan sounds like a south Indian, similar to fx-tiger... but i think the similarity ends there.... you are a nice guy unlike tiger anna...

I told you that this system repaints... and you shouted at me... now see both the indicators , the bottom ones are repainting... that means... I was right ... how it slipped from your expert observation and eyes is beyond my understanding.... but somehow you did not see it from 2005 .. goshhhhhhhh..
that's a long long time for not having noted that the MAIN indicators are repainting...
( I am trying to tone down my sarcasm... but old habits die hard )

One question Madhan, i think you based your calls on them in the first post... if both are red go short and if both are blue go long... now both indicators repaints, how do you explain that..?

I may be sarcastic, but before saying something like this, I want to be 100% sure. (repainting systems are not necessarily bad, all newbies remember this)

Disclaimer:
I Apologize if I have hurt anybody with my sarcasm, dead or living, it was unintentional and blame it on English as english is my second language. Readers discretion Adviced.

And by the way, did you look at my statement laluji.mt4live.com
I am still trading even after my thread being closed... (you know how tough it is to demo trade seriously after so many years of trading....

Having all said and done, I have started liking you Blood... and guess what your avatar complements my Avatar, laluji's danda and blood go hand in hand, in rural india even today, or you can repaint the blood in white color with the back ground in black, that too would look awesome... Just joking dude... I love you and this forum and all the members of this beautiful forum :)

:)

Hehe Thanks for the Posts.

@Edward...My name is Madhan Kumar

@Biswajit ....Yes Sure. I will add an account and will trade.I dont give live account (Not becuz i scared if giving acc numbers) I experiment many things and you may see some loss + profit..I dont want to people see that :lol:

@Raghav...Will change it soon.

------

PDF almost ready...but i recieve some extra points..so i want to add that also. PDF should be 100% we dont want to edit it again..

So we want a clear system rules and will add there.

Hi laluji
What repaint accurate means ?

thank you

Repainting means signals for visual trading decision eg a green/blue dot here or red/blue trend indicator changes its position or colour after candle is closed.

That means looking back;it will look as if system was perfect ; but it is not. Because, signals were not as they look if u do live trading.

In this system dots are not repainting
But trend indicators do.

@blood waiting for the pdf eagerly.

Last edited:
Repainting means signals for visual trading decision eg a green/blue dot here or red/blue trend indicator changes its position or colour after candle is closed.
yes i can understand this
That means looking back;
all of us we are looking back not only the formulas :annoyed:
some of them looking to the future . in there i think is the problem and not after the bar close

it will look as if system was perfect ; but it is not. Because, signals were not as they look if u do live trading.

In this system dots are not repainting i can see a Dot painted in the chart ,why is not repainting ? where is the different
But trend indicators do.
thank you for reply but i think i have to study more :confused:

Dear Madhan,

First of all eagerly waiting to see your pdf( Monday is going to complete ). Further If no objection may i know which state you belong. On seeing your name it seems telugu or tamil.

kerala,

I m at my vacation. so will come this week,

I dont want to make any promises. Sorry Really no time. but will complete soon

Is it possible for you to upload the templates and indicators which are editable. I wish to add a sound alert whenever there is a red or green signal. Or if you could tell us the source of the template would be wonderful.

Thanks

hi Blood,

I stumbled upon this thread just recently. It seems to be a good strategy. Just a couple of questions :
1) You posted your trades taken at the opening of the market. You place pending orders as given by your system at the left side of the chart. i.e above and below of the pivot points for the day. Does that mean that your trades get triggered automatically eventhough the indicators may or may not line up? i.e blue dot for buy/red dot for sell

2) Statistically how successfull have you been taking trades at the opening of the market as specified by the system?

Thanks
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.