Fx-Blood Strategy (30 pips per day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1)Do we use only one Timeframe or multiple TF?
Suppose,I use 30 min TF;do we need to see 15 min TF to get a high probability trade?
Or multi TF should not be used? Bw I am using Fxblood simple so watching crossover signals.

2)How was ur result with simple crossovers system with 2 trend confirmation signal?Do u use it now?

3)One thing I observed that though dots remain fixed after candle is closed that is "no repaint" but the indicators showing trend "FDM buy/sell pressure" does change color even after the candle is closed.So,one cant analyze past result.Is there any special purpose for this?.If possible get rid of repainting thing.

Thanks

1) Better to use only one timeframe. But this system is friendly , so you can make it to suit yours.

My friends see 30 mins for entry and 15 mins for exit or lower timeframe for exit.

So that is clearly based on ones trading style...I stick to longer time frame like 1 hour but i recommend 15 is good.

2) Simple Crossover System i used for past 2 years and have results of 70%-80% hit TP with good execution skills.

I use a MM Manager which will automatically closes the trade in 10 pips or close by 3 parts automatically when i enter a trade.

I also have an option that it can close half lots at ema crossover ot macd automatically.

3) Yes, I added that as a extra indicator..But it tends to repaint becuz it indicates the current BUY Volume pressure and SELL Pressure,

So Delete FDM BUY/SELL indicator.....

Only use that Fx-Blood Trend Indicator in both templates.

lolz creating pdf is hard....will give it soon

Have u made any observations to identify a high probability trade?

I think one should keep away of trading after big bars which may be new bars..

Any kind of discretion to be used to avoid whipsaws?Especially setting stoploss. Previous candle's high/low or some fixed value acc to TF?

Say, I am long after all conditions r satisfied,then trend indicator turns negative;shud I exit ?Shade some light on exit strategies .

Thank you

Last edited:
Sometimes I do not see dot even after crossover
Am i missing smthing here?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
It will not give DOT for every crossover, It filters some bad trades.

Just trade when you see the dot and only follow Fxblood Trend.

Exit Strategy is to exit when next dot appears and become stable, If the trade goes over 10 pips profit then you can close.

Yes, You are right, I forgot about big candle, Dont enter in candle which have body of over 20 pips in 15mins timeframe,

Also see the Support/Resistance when you enter, If it near that levels, Then wait for it to break

Dear fxblood,

Please take some pain to prepare PDF for the system alongwith do's and dont's, because some do's and dont's are posted now for the system. We are eagerly waiting your pdf. Hope at the earliest.

Dear fxblood,

Please take some pain to prepare PDF for the system alongwith do's and dont's, because some do's and dont's are posted now for the system. We are eagerly waiting your pdf. Hope at the earliest.
Before Monday Morning...You will get it.

Please lighten some good points and views also...

This thread wants more discussion to make it work.

Edward

Blood, just one small request............ I think we are going to be here for a while.. if you can just spell you name t it would be an real ice breaker... this Blood' is really gothic and bit scary too.. but you seem to be a very nice guy... if its fine with you give us a name...

:)
Before Monday Morning...You will get it.

Please lighten some good points and views also...

This thread wants more discussion to make it work.

Hi Blood

Thanks for constantly answering my questions :clapping:

One suggestion that I would like to add is bad trades can be filtered out if we use to breaking the high/low of previous candle similar to 3 pip rule similar to Lazy boy system ( Credits to Lazy boy ) .Then I guess it wont be very different from lazy boy.

another suggestion is at least 2 TF must be used, else I m getting too many whipsaws

@Blood
1)If you trade using crossover systems now,please post ur trade history so that I can verify if i am using ur system properly.
I think mt4live.com can be of help.
I think once you post ur live trades r mt4live account; more moths ll be attracted.:D

2) Fxblood trend is also repainting ??? This thing makes difficult to analyze system's performance.What does this indicator represent?ADX?

PS:eek:n a lighter note u ve a tough competition from Ed sir's thread. I would love to see both threads to be superhit :thumb:

PPS: and about ur handle name recalls me a movie in which ppl shout "I need some blood" to encourage ppl fighting beneath. I think u r using blood for money metaphorically.

Last edited:

Raghavacc

Blood, just one small request............ I think we are going to be here for a while.. if you can just spell you name t it would be an real ice breaker... this Blood' is really gothic and bit scary too.. but you seem to be a very nice guy... if its fine with you give us a name...

:)
Adding to what Edward has requested, I too have one if It doesn't hurt you.. Why cant we have some beautyfull Avatar instead of the spilled blood. Whenever I see your post I first come across that avatar and really feel scary and then wonder " Why such a wonderfull guy puts blood as his avatar"?

Hope you don't mind my words.

Regards
Raghav

Hehe Thanks for the Posts.

@Edward...My name is Madhan Kumar

@Biswajit ....Yes Sure. I will add an account and will trade.I dont give live account (Not becuz i scared if giving acc numbers) I experiment many things and you may see some loss + profit..I dont want to people see that :lol:

@Raghav...Will change it soon.

------

PDF almost ready...but i recieve some extra points..so i want to add that also. PDF should be 100% we dont want to edit it again..

So we want a clear system rules and will add there.

Status
Not open for further replies.