Fx-Blood Strategy (30 pips per day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ashish,

It is based on opening of market....So Different Times in Brokers affect it.

I use Fxopen and Below is the chart for Yesterday....Take a Look

The SL is the Entry of the opposite trade...usually 40 pips. We can succees great if we trade all pairs,

GBP/USD, USD/CHF,EUR/CHF giving good results...

EUR/USD wil give good result if we trade that after GBP open...

so is the time u use GMT...cos gci uses Us time...n the time in metatrader is from server hence cannot be changed...can u modify the system so that this issue can be removed...cos it will be of no use if the time zone is not correct as pointed out..

thanks

Hey,

Since it is an EMA crossover system , whether we need to wait untill the candle highlighting DOT to complete or we proceed once it appears?

Because we all know EMA Crossover has chances to reverse once if the price move in opposite to it.

thank you

Hey,

Since it is an EMA crossover system , whether we need to wait untill the candle highlighting DOT to complete or we proceed once it appears?

Because we all know EMA Crossover has chances to reverse once if the price move in opposite to it.

thank you
You have to wait for the candle to close (below the dot candle)...so the dot will become stable and will not disappear....Then wait for Trend indicators for confirmation

ADX indicator is also a good confirmation.

so is the time u use GMT...cos gci uses Us time...n the time in metatrader is from server hence cannot be changed...can u modify the system so that this issue can be removed...cos it will be of no use if the time zone is not correct as pointed out..

thanks
Hello,

Ok...I will tell my friend to develop (adding timezone capability)

In meantime get www.fxopen.com demo account and see that...

Its GMT +2 time

Repainting Issue

The Indicator Repaints on current Candle....After you have a closed candle with DOT on its top , then it will not repaint.....

So wait for Candle Close and see the dot at the closed candle and enter the trade....

Opening Time

EMA crossovers are not affected by time/GMT Offset...So the Crossover Strategy works on any broker and time.....

Only the Signals of the BUY/SELL in text affects...So i reccomend you to use GMT+2 Brokers or GMT+1

Today's Trades

GBP/USD : +20

EUR/USD : -60 (Thinking of removing from test)(Or only enter after london open)

USD/CHF : +40

USD/CAD : +80 (Hit BUY TP and SELL TP also)

Total : +80

Today's Trades

GBP/USD : +20

EUR/USD : -60 (Thinking of removing from test)(Or only enter after london open)

USD/CHF : +40

USD/CAD : +80 (Hit BUY TP and SELL TP also)

Total : +80

1)I m curious to see EUR/USD trade with chart....From 30 min chart I could not make out dat. I think understanding why eur/usd has a problem will help us improving the system(is it becoz of no trending?).Dropping it may be like hiding the wound.
2)What exit strategy/Stoploss do you use and what TF?
3)Do you keep any fixed profit target?

Thnaks

Last edited:
1)I m curious to see EUR/USD trade with chart....From 30 min chart I could not make out dat. I think understanding why eur/usd has a problem will help us improving the system(is it becoz of no trending?).Dropping it may be like hiding the wound.
2)What exit strategy/Stoploss do you use and what TF?
3)Do you keep any fixed profit target?

Thnaks

Hello Above Profit Figures are from FxBlood+ Template which gives signals at market open...If you see now, you can see BUY @ or SELL @ signals at the left side...

So the Results are from that...Its not from EMA Crossover...

Regarding EMA Crossover signals,

I m not updating it becuz there are lot of signals per day for crossovers, 15 mins is good for this System.

Yes I use 10 pips TS (its mm EA)..Normal all can only use 15 pips TS.

As far TP i only look for small TP like 10-20 pips per pair...Scalping out in 5 pairs get me 50 pips per day..

I m happy with that...In addition i also trade intraday with targets of 50-100 pips per trade...so i only see for 10 pips per signal

Regarding EUR/USD yesterday it is very slow compared to its movement for some weeks....It have some spike on both sides and travelled sideways...So made some loss in Template.

In these times we have to remove pairs like these for some days and will add later...

Thanks for the quick reply..
I just cant digest;I will give orders 3am in the morning and get profit at the end of the day.I know it is my problem though. Hope,my faith in the system increase with time.(Bw I am not very clear what is written on my chart..waiting for ur pdf :thumb: )

Instead if I follow the dots and other rules for entry
What TF, pairs,timings,stoploss,profit target and exit rules would you suggest?

Please take care of above 6 things so that I can start demo trading from tomo.

Regards
Biswa

Thanks for the quick reply..
I just cant digest;I will give orders 3am in the morning and get profit at the end of the day.I know it is my problem though. Hope,my faith in the system increase with time.(Bw I am not very clear what is written on my chart..waiting for ur pdf :thumb: )

Instead if I follow the dots and other rules for entry

Please take care of above 6 things so that I can start demo trading from tomo.

Regards
Biswa
Had a Rough Day Today :annoyed:

Some Fake breakouts ....So today maybe we get closed in loss.

Yes Your All answers will be answered in the PDF.

TF : 15 mins

Timings : Anytime , Preferable after London Open. No Trading at news spike.

Profit Target : Like Scalping, 10-20 pips in 15 min charts (Manual)

Exit Rules : Till you get other opposite stable dot. Or 30 pips SL

I will breiefly explain..

Status
Not open for further replies.