@ tejas khoday
Can you implement moving chart using left click mouse button (like FYERS WEB) using arrow key different experience :inpain::inpain:
Dragging a chart back or forward using while holding the mouse left button. And two minute time frame second candle Start 9.16 am instead of 9.17 am for the price action trader this thing complicated I already wrote to the support they told me we will forward to developing team.
Also move current candle value inside the chart and give resizing font option this enough for now.:)
Greeting Mr Tejas you try to give us amazing stuff with from the traders point of view. Clap... Clap... Clap..

Attachments

neo.mx

SEBI wants more volume in cash market. More volume in cash market means more STT as everybody knows trading in cash means paying more STT than in FnO. God knows how many different types of taxes we have to file in the future. At this point, it is hard to believe that SEBI is really concerned about the risk exposure of retail money.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

SEBI wants more volume in cash market. More volume in cash market means more STT as everybody knows trading in cash means paying more STT than in FnO. God knows how many different types of taxes we have to file in the future. At this point, it is hard to believe that SEBI is really concerned about the risk exposure of retail money.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
Considering the difference in the turnover (between EQ and NFO), the volumes will have to rise manifold in EQ. There is no rise in SEBI charges, is there ?

You mean the color of the lines must change after a crossover? What do you mean exactly, please explain.
I mean different colors for up and down e.g. 21EMA is green if rising, red if going down. Something like that for all the lines. I think at present one can define the color of the lines, maybe an additional parameter is needed - to define the up color and down color.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dragging a chart back or forward using while holding the mouse left button. And two minute time frame second candle Start 9.16 am instead of 9.17 am for the price action trader this thing complicated I already wrote to the support they told me we will forward to developing team.
Also move current candle value inside the chart and give resizing font option this enough for now.:)
Greeting Mr Tejas you try to give us amazing stuff with from the traders point of view. Clap... Clap... Clap..
First of all, thanks for appreciating our efforts! Ah, you meant on Fyers One. Currently, all our focus is on developing features on Fyers Web. The charting library of Fyers One has limited functionality in comparison and little can be done about that. Btw, we are working on something with regards to watchlists. Hopefully, you all will like it.

Last edited:

pannet1

Dear Mr. Tejas,

if we need innovation then we have to pay the price (brokerage based on turnover)
if we need price then we have to suffer mediocracy (NEST, NOW)
if we have innovation and price, then we suffer downtime (KITE)
If we have truly international plaform and discount brokerage (IB), then we have certain failures to adjust indian market conditions (need to take out the fund one day in quarter and then credit it back to broker account, cant pledge the stock, no leverage).

unlike any other business the monopoly of the market leaders (discount broker - z, full service broker - icici) never seems to be threatened. how can you sleep well without up..ing this game. i mean there is always something in us to win and never wanting to settle as number 2.

please atleast provide different types of accounts (discount brokerage, brokerage based on transaction). i am sorry to say .... it long way to go for FYERS. even though i am not using FYERS, my eyes are always at it.

Good luck Mr. Tejas