neo.mx

Today I found that there is no ema option in bollinger bands in Fyers web. It is based on SMA. As I have backtested my strategy on EMA bollinger bands, I can't use Fyers Web charts for that strategy. I have to use other broker charts to put the trades.

Why some features of tradingview like Screener, Pine Editor, Strategy Tester are not available in Fyers Web? Is there any plan to introduce those features?

Like me others may come to a similar point where some specific detail is missing in the trading platform. Enabling Pine editor would give user an option to build their own custom functions.

Today I found that there is no ema option in bollinger bands in Fyers web. It is based on SMA. As I have backtested my strategy on EMA bollinger bands, I can't use Fyers Web charts for that strategy. I have to use other broker charts to put the trades.

Why some features of tradingview like Screener, Pine Editor, Strategy Tester are not available in Fyers Web? Is there any plan to introduce those features?

Like me others may come to a similar point where some specific detail is missing in the trading platform. Enabling Pine editor would give user an option to build their own custom functions.
Also, I couldn't find a way to plot the moving average on OBV. Maybe there is something but I missed it.

1527926595023.png

A dummies kind of question. What are HL2, HLC3 and OHLC4 ?

Snake.Head

I don't plot the middle line from bollinger bands and add ema on chart

neo.mx

Not plotting the middle line and adding ema separately would not help in my case. As bollinger band upper line and lower line is calculated based on SMA in tradingview, whether middle line is shown or not.
I don't plot the middle line from bollinger bands and add ema on chart

pannet1

its average.

HL2 = (High+Low) / 2
HLC3 = (High+Low+Close) / 3
OHLC4 = (Open+High+Low+Close) / 4

Also, I couldn't find a way to plot the moving average on OBV. Maybe there is something but I missed it.

View attachment 25776

A dummies kind of question. What are HL2, HLC3 and OHLC4 ?

its average.

HL2 = (High+Low) / 2
HLC3 = (High+Low+Close) / 3
OHLC4 = (Open+High+Low+Close) / 4
Thanks a lot.

Some other "for dummies" questions. What is that "Scale left/right/no scale" ?? And what is that tick box for "Price line" ?

1528088367890.png