Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Traderji I dont understand why this thread is not showing when I check 'New Posts' under Forums menu...???
Same here, sometimes I don't get notifications (Alerts of new posts).

1. This happens when accessing Traderji from the website (But the alert says, there maybe other posts too).

2. On the mobile app, it rarely is updated with latest posts. @Traderji, please look into this. Thanks!

Other than that, Traderji has the best crowd in comparison to any other trading forums in India so far.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Today I found that there is no ema option in bollinger bands in Fyers web. It is based on SMA. As I have backtested my strategy on EMA bollinger bands, I can't use Fyers Web charts for that strategy. I have to use other broker charts to put the trades.

Why some features of tradingview like Screener, Pine Editor, Strategy Tester are not available in Fyers Web? Is there any plan to introduce those features?

Like me others may come to a similar point where some specific detail is missing in the trading platform. Enabling Pine editor would give user an option to build their own custom functions.
Hi @neo.mx, The charting front-end provided by TradingView has most of the basic functionality that is available on TrardingView but with a few limitations because they want to preserve their Unique Selling Points to be able to charge their customers for it. It's business that's all! PineScript is their proprietary language which is exclusive to their website. Please note that the free version of TradingView has limited features too. Only the paid subscribers can get full access.

I hope this clarifies.

Hi @neo.mx, The charting front-end provided by TradingView has most of the basic functionality that is available on TrardingView but with a few limitations because they want to preserve their Unique Selling Points to be able to charge their customers for it. It's business that's all! PineScript is their proprietary language which is exclusive to their website. Please note that the free version of TradingView has limited features too. Only the paid subscribers can get full access.

I hope this clarifies.
Any discount/ concession for Tradingview paid version for Fyers clients?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Any discount/ concession for Tradingview paid version for Fyers clients?
Nope, but you can use our platform for free. This includes real-time feed for all scrips on NSE, platform integrated with an OMS so you can trade, 20 years of Historical EOD, 12+ months of intraday EOD, some unique watchlists, workspaces, drawings and tools can be saved forever etc. :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
This does't happen with other broker non with rksv or zerodha/SASonline
Byway that i am still facing issue on line movement
1. The brokers you mentioned and almost all others use the same system in the back-end. Hence, they are the same.

2. Post-market hours, our team member will call you regarding the line movement issue. I guess you are the only person facing this. We'll try to fix this.