Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Due to planned server maintenance activity, you would not be able to access the trading platforms from 8:00 PM to 10:30 PM today. This is for your information. Have a pleasant weekend.

bashasm

Due to planned server maintenance activity, you would not be able to access the trading platforms from 8:00 PM to 10:30 PM today. This is for your information. Have a pleasant weekend.
Sir
I would like to request one useful feature for the fyers one. Ability to show Daily open, high and Low levels. It would be greatly helpful for all the day traders
Kindly requesting to add this feature

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi sir, pardon me if this question is already answered
In your website I see that you support MCX data in Fyers One (attached the screenshot), but when I checked with your team they said they dont have MCX Support yet
Please clarify as I am eagerly Waiting for MCX in fyers
Hello @basha502, We are ready to launch MCX and we are already members. It's just that the Telcoms are taking forever to commission our leased lines. Once the red tape clears, we will soon do the needful and launch it. WIll keep everyone informed about the progress.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Sir
I would like to request one useful feature for the fyers one. Ability to show Daily open, high and Low levels. It would be greatly helpful for all the day traders
Kindly requesting to add this feature
Hi, you can get that data on Fyers One. Just choose any workspace and customize the columns.

bashasm

Hi, you can get that data on Fyers One. Just choose any workspace and customize the columns.
Sir pardon me, I am new to fyers one. Could you please brief how this is done. I mean how to plot Daily open , high and low
Thanks in advance

Hi Tejas ,for last 1 week I have been trying to open my trading account with Flyers I called the sales team but due to some reason it was busy all the time I also mailed but didn't got any response,I just want to open a trading account as I trade intraday only I have my demat account with DP CSDL I want to link my existing demat with flyers trading account ,I have downloaded the trading form could you guide me how to proceed .

Thanks

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas ,for last 1 week I have been trying to open my trading account with Flyers I called the sales team but due to some reason it was busy all the time I also mailed but didn't got any response,I just want to open a trading account as I trade intraday only I have my demat account with DP CSDL I want to link my existing demat with flyers trading account ,I have downloaded the trading form could you guide me how to proceed .

Thanks
Hi @debjit625, We're expanding our team really soon. Been working on that phase of growth! Have you filled in your details in our account opening page? If not, please do that. If you have already done that, kindly give me the number in private message so I can check the status the back-end and ensure the call-back happens right away.

Hi @debjit625, We're expanding our team really soon. Been working on that phase of growth! Have you filled in your details in our account opening page? If not, please do that. If you have already done that, kindly give me the number in private message so I can check the status the back-end and ensure the call-back happens right away.
Thanks for the reply Tejas and yes I filled in the details. I am new to the forum so I think I don't have permission to send private msg so I will PM my number to you as soon I get permission.

Last edited: