Nope, but you can use our platform for free. This includes real-time feed for all scrips on NSE, platform integrated with an OMS so you can trade, 20 years of Historical EOD, 12+ months of intraday EOD, some unique watchlists, workspaces, drawings and tools can be saved forever etc. :)
Can we use Fyers real time and historical data with Tradingview paid version?

Snake.Head

1. The brokers you mentioned and almost all others use the same system in the back-end. Hence, they are the same.

2. Post-market hours, our team member will call you regarding the line movement issue. I guess you are the only person facing this. We'll try to fix this.
1. Kindly change OMS setting,this might take time to re-approved from exchange.But many ppl asking about double margin block issue
2.Line issue got it sort

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Can we use Fyers real time and historical data with Tradingview paid version?
The way it works is that we only use TradingView's charting component. The data stream, database, OMS, RMS, backups are all different from TradingView. In short, the entire back-end us our technology. Only the cover is Trading View.

Hence, if you subscribe to TradingView by paying a fee, the data will be provided by them separately as they are data vendors of many exchanges around the world. Hope this clarifies.

The way it works is that we only use TradingView's charting component. The data stream, database, OMS, RMS, backups are all different from TradingView. In short, the entire back-end us our technology. Only the cover is Trading View.

Hence, if you subscribe to TradingView by paying a fee, the data will be provided by them separately as they are data vendors of many exchanges around the world. Hope this clarifies.
Apart from charting package, Tradingview will charge separately for real time data. We can avoid this extra data charge if you introduce a paid full version of Tradingview.

By the way, Tradingview does not have MCX charts. How will you provide charting for MCX when you introduce it in near future?

Apart from charting package, Tradingview will charge separately for real time data. We can avoid this extra data charge if you introduce a paid full version of Tradingview.

By the way, Tradingview does not have MCX charts. How will you provide charting for MCX when you introduce it in near future?
I think he's already made clear several times that TradingView won't let Fyers do that because they want to make money through their subscription-service (although I hope TradingView will change that policy of theirs in the future, & will allow features like Pine Script to be used through Fyers).

The same way Fyers are already providing Equity Futures data, which is also not provided by TradingView as far as I know. As he's already mentioned, TradingView is just the cover, & Fyers manages the data, OMS, etc. on FyersWeb.

bpr

there is no connection between fyers and tradingview ...don't get confused ... they are separate
Fyers is using tradingview software and integrated it with their backend.

the data you see at tradingview website has no connection with fyers Web data.

Tradingview website has datafeed license and source the data from nse that way.
fyers web obviously get their data via Trading member license.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
there is no connection between fyers and tradingview ...don't get confused ... they are separate
Fyers is using tradingview software and integrated it with their backend.

the data you see at tradingview website has no connection with fyers Web data.

Tradingview website has datafeed license and source the data from nse that way.
fyers web obviously get their data via Trading member license.
That's exactly right.

bashasm

1. The brokers you mentioned and almost all others use the same system in the back-end. Hence, they are the same.

2. Post-market hours, our team member will call you regarding the line movement issue. I guess you are the only person facing this. We'll try to fix this.
Hi sir, pardon me if this question is already answered
In your website I see that you support MCX data in Fyers One (attached the screenshot), but when I checked with your team they said they dont have MCX Support yet
Please clarify as I am eagerly Waiting for MCX in fyers

Attachments